Hell House Demo

With the lack of new material I have been going back and re listening to alot of the old demos. I really love this version of yesterdays. So fuckin chill. I wish I could be a fly on the wall on these old sessions. Any other versions of songs you like more then the studio version?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GNRfanx6 said:

With the lack of new material I have been going back and re listening to alot of the old demos. I really love this version of yesterdays. So fuckin chill. I wish I could be a fly on the wall on these old sessions. Any other versions of songs you like more then the studio version?

agreed, this demo of yesterdays is so much better than the polished UYI version

the live version on Coconut Teaser is much better too =

i love all the demos and i hope some more surface some day

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GNRfanx6 said:

That voice! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ludurigan said:

agreed, this demo of yesterdays is so much better than the polished UYI version

the live version on Coconut Teaser is much better too =

i love all the demos and i hope some more surface some day

I love that guitar work so much. Jesus. I wish they were still a "band". I hope behind closed door they are jamming and just having fun. I want to hear new material so bad. Even if it is new "old" material

On 4/12/2017 at 5:35 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Nice to hear this, thanks for posting it. :headbang:

I'd like a more stripped down re-release of the illusion albums. More raw, maybe some acoustic versions and less Axl fluff like the very irritating voice over in Coma from Erin or Stephanie or whoever it is.

On 4/12/2017 at 5:54 AM, Darkenchantress said:

I love the Bad Obsession version on that demo with Izzy on vocals much more than the one on UYI. It's way more raw and sounds awesome.

Yes ma'am, that's a killer version. Even stripped down I think it actually rocks better.

• Like 2