The MyGnR Music Challenge

Tori72

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thanks @Blackstar! How are we going to do this so the two parts don't get mixed together when people start the challenge late?

Hope that made sense I'm pre-coffee at the moment. :lol:

Instead of longer, what about a group of shorter (approx. 2 week) challenges?  That way people can jump in without being so far behind (like at least 3 of us did on the first challenge) and not knowing whether to lage behind or post a gazillion songs a day.  ^_^  Do the mods really care?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, triad said:

Instead of longer, what about a group of shorter (approx. 2 week) challenges?  That way people can jump in without being so far behind (like at least 3 of us did on the first challenge) and not knowing whether to lage behind or post a gazillion songs a day.  ^_^  Do the mods really care?

Shouldn't we throw up the bat signal up for @alfierose and ask? :P

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:
1 hour ago, triad said:

Shouldn't we throw up the bat signal up for @alfierose and ask? :P

I have pm'd another mod too. Maybe, if we want to go with smaller challenges, we should open the new thread in the MY WORLD section where most likely there won't be a problem with multiple subsequent threads (supposed that there is a problem in this section)

• Like 2