80's Rock Moves

Silverburst80

28 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Not a hair band per-say but his Fire and Gasoline album kicked ass IMHO

Yeah, that's a badass tune. Reminds me a lot of The Almighty, a great UK band from back in the day who I love. :headbang:

Edited by bucketfoot

15 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

And another late 80's band that played basic RnR and made some kick ass albums IMHO......The guitar player on the right with the sudeways baseball cap, Gary Sunshine, who supposedly was brought in to teach Axl guitar and was a brief member of NuGuns

:thumbsup: I like these as well, always remember this from The 'Burbs movie.:D:headbang:

19 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Used to love Dokken. One of my favorite concert tees I ever had- from around 86- said Rokken with Dokken on the back! :lol:

This thread just won't die! :headbang:

'Rokken with Dokken' :lol: Love it! Here's another classic from Don and the boys.

Personally, I think George Lynch's best album of all was Lynch Mob's 1st, fucking amazing record! I still play it all the time. :headbang:Although, erm.... this isn't the video I remember of the title track. :D

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That reminds me of Lee Aaron! She deserves to be here too..not too sure what her moves are in this video, I guess she writhes around on chains pretty good :lol:

You seem to really like Lee Aaron! :lol: To be fair we need a few more sisters in this thread, it's a bit of a bloke-fest! So here you go.

^^^ Nancy's got plenty of moves!