80's Rock Moves

Silverburst80

2 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Kiss camping it right up to the max! rock3

The one time I saw KISS was on the unmasked Animalyze tour. 84 I think? My high school girlfriend at the time caught a towel Gene Simmons threw (GA- we were like 4th row). Her and another chick had an end of it. My GF kicked that other chick hard as fuck in the thigh, and lo and behold- guess who took it home? Haha- she was a bad bitch... :lol:

This is the only Poison I find acceptable. :D (The brunette in this had a very strong effect on young bucketfoot, I remember there was a more x-rated version as well:thumbsup:)

A little more of Alice 80's style! rock3

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The one time I saw KISS was on the unmasked Animalyze tour. 84 I think? My high school girlfriend at the time caught a towel Gene Simmons threw (GA- we were like 4th row). Her and another chick had an end of it. My GF kicked that other chick hard as fuck in the thigh, and lo and behold- guess who took it home? Haha- she was a bad bitch... :lol:

:lol: Brilliant!

Edited by bucketfoot

Yeah, MTV classic channel has Metal shows during the week and I think the same thing. How much fun were the 80's for those guys?

Now the videos seems so cheesy to me and some of those songs? lol

But I often wish I could have been one of those guys in one of the famous bands. I don't think they worried about anything, but sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Axl's sway was one of the highlights of the 80's rock even though GNR weren't considered nor will they ever be a "hair metal band".

After reading Slash's book, they hated a lot of those bands especially Great White and Poison. Slash mentioned Faster Pussycat too, but I thought since Tamie owned the Cat House, I thought they would have been friends? Oh well.

1980's was full of excess of every kind. Luckily, I was only a young kid back then. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GNR weren't considered nor will they ever be a "hair metal band".

Are you absolutely sure about that? Axl wasn't afraid of the hairspray in the early days you know? :lol: I agree though, they quickly outgrew the scene and were always something far grittier. :headbang:

Has everybody gone? Am I the last man standing? Yes!!! rock3 Well, this seems like a fitting farewell. Silverburst80, hat's off to you for an absolutely killer thread, mate. :thumbsup:

Goodnight folks, it's been a fuckin' blast! :D

Keep on rockin' :headbang:

Edited by bucketfoot

7 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Has everybody gone? Am I the last man standing? Yes!!! rock3 Well, this seems like a fitting farewell. Silverburst80, hat's off to you for an absolutely killer thread, mate. :thumbsup:

Goodnight folks, it's been an absolute blast! :D

Keep on rockin' :headbang:

Well if that's the farewell...awesome way to close it. Love this song by Vince and the boys. This song was all over the radio when I was 14.  :headbang:

Awww, the memories! :D

On 4/14/2017 at 2:30 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Axl's sway was one of the highlights of the 80's rock even though GNR weren't considered nor will they ever be a "hair metal band".

lol remember Axl's "big hair" in Think About You"?  of course once i got to oh around 2:22 in the video i was more interested in his uh lower hair area! :kiss:

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL i will post the whole thing, it happens sometime around 2:22 :D

:lol: You'll go blind watching stuff like that! What was it about these blokes and their mic stands that they felt the need to hump them? :lol:

To be honest, I forgot how spectacular some of these videos were until I posted them again, especially David Lee Roth's. I've been watching 'A Lil' Ain't Enough' almost on repeat ever since, pissing myself laughing at the dwarf moments. I've changed my avatar as a tribute. :D

16 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

:lol: You'll go blind watching stuff like that! What was it about these blokes and their mic stands that they felt the need to hump them? :lol:

To be honest, I forgot how spectacular some of these videos were until I posted them again, especially David Lee Roth's. I've been watching 'A Lil' Ain't Enough' almost on repeat ever since, pissing myself laughing at the dwarf moments. I've changed my avatar as a tribute. :D

you change your avatar a lot! i have changed mine once since i put my original up when i first made my profile... i keep worrying i'm gonna mess something up so i just let it go!

ah good ole Diamond Dave...he was quite the showman/front man! i have a friend who loves Roth and we always argue. i say Bon was THE best and who knows how much even better he could have had he not died...RIP Bon, love you now and forever! :heart: and then there's Axl.... *swoon* :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you change your avatar a lot! i have changed mine once since i put my original up when i first made my profile... i keep worrying i'm gonna mess something up so i just let it go!

ah good ole Diamond Dave...he was quite the showman/front man! i have a friend who loves Roth and we always argue. i say Bon was THE best and who knows how much even better he could have had he not died...RIP Bon, love you now and forever! :heart: and then there's Axl.... *swoon* :D

:lol: I change it every 100 or so posts to keep it fresh, I think I've found something I'm happy with though in Diamond Dave's tribal look and might just leave it as that now. Bon was the far better singer but DLR is a better frontman, possibly only behind Freddie Mercury when it comes to putting on a show. :D

Edited by bucketfoot

And another late 80's band that played basic RnR and made some kick ass albums IMHO......The guitar player on the right with the sudeways baseball cap, Gary Sunshine, who supposedly was brought in to teach Axl guitar and was a brief member of NuGuns

Edited by classicrawker