3. Reckoner

4. Fake Plastic Trees

5. Creep

6. No Surprises

7. Karma Police

8. High and Dry

9. A Punch Up At A Wedding

10. Lotus Flower

Runner Ups: House of Cards, Everything in Its Right Place (live), Pyramid Song, Optimistic, Let Down, The Numbers, All I Need, Weird Fishes, There There, 2+2=5, Just, Bones, You and Whose Army...

Can't fucking stand them. In fact I absolutely detest them. A load of whiny, miserable shite. A couple of half decent tunes in the early days then went totally up their own arses after OK Computer. Album after album of tuneless dirges and the most annoying voice in music, which makes me want to rip my own ears off. The only band I despise more is Coldplay, simply because they are so offensively bland. CAN'T. FUCKING. STAND. THEM. :vomit:

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I get the music and art is an arbitrary business, that not certain people aren't going to like music that others love.

But I do think Radiohead is one of the most talented bands to come out in the last 25 years.  Very few artists can remain creatively viable for more than an album or two.  Radiohead, whether you disagree with their direction post OK Computer, produced beautiful and interesting songs that few bands are capable of producing.  

I also think context matters.  If Axl produced a song like the one below most would have their new favourite song.  It also goes both ways - I'm sure there are many GNR songs that would receive a better audience if they weren't by GNR.  A great song is a great song, even if you're not a fan of the artist or band who created it.