Axl before surgery?

8 minutes ago, Zhelyazko said:

There was.  He really looked different in his last public appearance in 1994 and then in 2001. What happened to him?

Hes saying he didnt have plastic surgery in 1999. Could have had it in 2000.

I was wondering how long before another one of these threads came along

Edited by Mendez

41 minutes ago, Zhelyazko said:

Also why did he have the surgery? He looks OK for his age in the 1998 mugshot 

I wonder that too. He looks completely normal it that photo.. And he was relatively young when he started all that shit. Hollywood and fame does fucked up things to people. From what I see, 99.9% of the people that have "work" done look better prior to having it or go too far and end up not even looking like the same person.  Except maybe a few aging females that have a little bit done..  Guys, never.. Instead of wasting all that money,  just take care of yourself, stay in shape and age gracefully. Take teh Willie NElson Road instead of the Kenny Rogers road...

I'm kinda ok with hair transplant. Especially if you are a rockstar known for your long hairstyle. It'd be weird to see Ritchie Blackmore as bald as Ian Anderson. But having said that, it doesn't look awful with Ulrich, Angus or Dio. Just wear a hat or a cap if you're not confident.

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

What ever he did worked but it took 6 years to look normal. 06 Axl looked younger, and more like his 92 self. Had he had a beard or just shaved that gotee and had straight hair he'd looked like he hadn't aged. 

02 Axl's face was really different along with his voice. 

02 was like a reinvention of the brand and the man himself while

06 was how do we get back to classic Guns. A reunion at this time might have been one of the greatest things music has ever seen

9 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

I'm kinda ok with hair transplant. Especially if you are a rockstar known for your long hairstyle. It'd be weird to see Ritchie Blackmore as bald as Ian Anderson. But having said that, it doesn't look awful with Ulrich, Angus or Dio. Just wear a hat or a cap if you're not confident.

Angus did something to his hair after the last tour ended. When he was on stage with Guns in Australia he had a full head of hair, but maybe it was just not having a hat on prior allowed it to look that way