Political Compass Test

AtariLegend

19 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

It just confirms what we've all known all along: you're a mensch.

A Louise Mensch more like :lol:. Shes fit as fuck actually.  Is there any decent crumpet on the Labour end?  Actually, what the fuck am i asking a convict for?!? :lol:

Luciana Berger as a matter of fact.  I remember watching some chat show with a poof yknow Norton or Carr, whatever backdoor men.  Anyway some stodgy looking sort was on there and she was an MP. I was like well fuck me how's the yoof of Britain gonna be motivated enough to boot the Pakis out if we don't rile up the testosterone of your finest young men?  Googled rootable British MPs, she showed up,  I concurred she was rootable, the end. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

Luciana Berger as a matter of fact.  I remember watching some chat show with a poof yknow Norton or Carr, whatever backdoor men.  Anyway some stodgy looking sort was on there and she was an MP. I was like well fuck me how's the yoof of Britain gonna be motivated enough to boot the Pakis out if we don't rile up the testosterone of your finest young men?  Googled rootable British MPs, she showed up,  I concurred she was rootable, the end. 

Just googled her, yeah, she's worth a tumble as well.  Mensch likes a bit of coke too so thats always a plus. 

57 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

I guess if it crystallises in a corner of your bowel and you crap it out,  you could smoke it like crack rock. So double use?

OR...you just do a line the normal way and avoid sticking anything up your arse for as long as you live? :lol:  

Well guess it depends. If you had one of those cokehead pinky nails with some Colombian marching powder in it and you was fingering your bumhole with it. ...I think that's a win win  situation for all parties involved.  And that's what I really want.  Everyone wins and gets to go home with a good warm mug of Horlicks at the end of it. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...