The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 4: first bf.  This song reminds me of him not because of the song meaning, but because we were both in band (different high schools), I play the flute, and he was astounded that I didn't know Tull.  Went and saw them in concert shortly thereafter. :)  This is the long make-out version.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, triad said:

Day 4: first bf.  This song reminds me of him not because of the song meaning, but because we were both in band (different high schools), I play the flute, and he was astounded that I didn't know Tull.  Went and saw them in concert shortly thereafter. :)  This is the long make-out version. 

I just burst out laughing at that and then you said the song title's NOT the reason it reminds you of him. You've spoilt it. :(

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I would love to see it. I've watched it many times too. So heartbreaking but so good.

this latest remake will make 5 times it's been done, if i am correct. also, a bit of trivia... in the Barbra Streisand version Elvis Presley was slated for the co-starring role but Colonel Parker forbade it saying if Elvis didn't get the park to forget it!

@Fitha_whiskey Night Moves...what a great song! love me some Bob Seger :heart:

• Like 1

Day 5 - Firstly, there's no such thing as a guilty pleasure to my ears :D but I hope you all enjoy this little beauty anyway. These were a 'bad boy' UK boy band from the early 90s. I've posted this twice because both the video and lyrics are quite spectacular. :lol:

^^^ This actually happened.

Spoiler

Just in case you were so mesmerized by the video that you didn't quite catch all of the lyrics...

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 2