The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 5

According to several threads and postings all over the last year ,i really sometimes feel guilty to love this song

according to some recent discussions about the rumours of the upcoming SA-leg in autumn, i generally feel guilty for loving THE WHO

Spoiler

• Like 2

I like lots of your guilty pleasures. I would never call Get in the Ring a guilty pleasure though.

@bucketfoot I seem to have missed that song. It's Alright and Stay Another Day is all I seem to remember from East 17.

I think a good deal of songs I love listening to, would be deemed guilty pleasures, but I don't care. Sometimes a song can be just fun. Like this one:

The video is hilarious too.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, EricA said:

according to some recent discussions about the rumours of the upcoming SA-leg in autumn, i generally feel guilty for loving THE WHO

Reveal hidden contents

Nah, don't you feel guilty about loving The Who. They deserve every bit of love they get. Sometimes the D&N section can be not the sharpest tool in the shed.

(did I say that right? sometimes they can be not the sharpest,  that doesn't make sense does it :lol:)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lio said:

I would never call Get in the Ring a guilty pleasure though.

Well yes, but "the lyrics are embarrassing" etc :unsure:

57 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Nobody gonna get any likes today with these bad songs :lol: except blackstar. I like Get in the Ring too.

I'm starting to feel bad now :lol:

So here's a second pick - I don't know if it'll do to make up for playing unfairly :P

@EricA I like The Seeker and @Sekh-met I like your pick too but I'm out of likes.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Great choice! I ain't even guilty about that shit though. Lady Gaga has some great catchy pop music.

I love Bad Romance I play that shit on repeat...am I even a man? :lol:

P.S. Got to cheat and add this to Day 5...

I've always loved this. :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I saw them live last month and even though they are not my favorite style, they fucking killed it. Amazing show!

That's kind of how come I like them. I was firmly on the "nu metal sucks" bandwagon and then I got stuck in the crowd when they came on at a festival and found out they were actually really good. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Will this do? 

Edit: I know all the words too :facepalm:

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

check out the hook while my dj revolves it

Yo. Word to your mother

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Blackstar I know you had to make up for Get in the Ring but you didn't have to go all out Manilow on us. You should def hate to admit you like that :lol:

But why? :lol: There is a whole drama story there; romance, killing and poor Lola lost her mind :lol:

4 minutes ago, J Dog said:

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

check out the hook while my dj revolves it

Yo. Word to your mother

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle!'

I nearly posted it in the Hip-Hop thread. :lol:

• Like 1