The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

30 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Blackstar, I hate to do this, but I agree with bucketfoot, that song is friggin awesome bless your heart :lol:

She's struggling with this today to be honest. :lol: Probably best just to leave it with Manilow.:lol:

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle!'

I nearly posted it in the Hip-Hop thread. :lol:

I think it hast the best worst lyrics ever, honestly every line is just LOL 

'I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom'  :lol:

3 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Day 5 - Firstly, there's no such thing as a guilty pleasure to my ears :D but I hope you all enjoy this little beauty anyway. These were a 'bad boy' UK boy band from the early 90s. I've posted this twice because both the video and lyrics are quite spectacular. :lol:

Omg, I loved them when I was a child :wub:. And this songs...I didn't understand the lyrics at all when I was a kid lol and when I heard it many years later I thought to myself "omg, what a perv I was" :rofl-lol:

(my fav was Let It Rain though)

Day 5 - A song that you hate to admit you like 

(no idea why I like it given the fact I was facepalming when a friend of mine went to his show the other day :rofl-lol:)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Day 5- this one is tough for me, because I'm always letting my Country Freak Flag fly in the country thread, and burned up plenty of good ones there. So, I'll go 80s chick song that I like. :shrugs:

That is a great song! :heart: Cyndi Lauper

• Like 1