The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Well, well, well, I see this thread is getting a bit messy...I like it :awesomeface:

Since some of the early risers have already picked what would have been my first choices :bitchfight:, I'm gonna go with the one closest to my heart.

Day 6 :heart:

And a little bonus of one of my fave live exchanges ever (in Spanish) :lol:

• Like 1

Gah!  It's definitely Day 5 here for several more hours.  But here's my Day 6 so someone else doesn't post it first.  :D  Then I'll get back on track on Saturday, which is DAY 7.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Day 5:    A song that you hate to admit you like/a guilty pleasure song

:facepalm:

Paradise by the Dashboard Light was my duet choice on the dearly departed 30 Day Challenge.  "Stop right there!"  

Because if I sing a duet, I'm yelling at the top of my lungs.  

11 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I saw them live last month and even though they are not my favorite style, they fucking killed it. Amazing show!

Good to hear.  Seeing them in July, with Seether & Godsmack.  :headbang:

19 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this latest remake will make 5 times it's been done, if i am correct. also, a bit of trivia... in the Barbra Streisand version Elvis Presley was slated for the co-starring role but Colonel Parker forbade it saying if Elvis didn't get the park to forget it!

@Fitha_whiskey Night Moves...what a great song! love me some Bob Seger :heart:

Wow so interesting. Thanks for that. I don't know if I will ever like any version other than Kris Kristofferson and Barbara Streisand.

• Like 2

@bucketfoot love Dead or Alive!

Day 6
So.. obviously I could go on and on with GNR live performances until the evening :lol: 

Anyways, I don't even know why I love this performance so much. He was off his tits and his voice was shot but it is still one of my favs? :heart:

Miss Janis should get a honorable mention as well

and just to cheat more I remember that I always loved this 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

DAY 6 

I was tempted to post the whole show, it's fn' mindblowing!! This is the AFD5 of metal for me. Dave + Marty + Nick + Junior = Perfection! :drool:

Great Choice. That lineup was awesome. Goddammit, good things never seem to last. 

Also RIP Nick Menza. Dude was a fucking animal!

• Like 1