The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 10 - The Beach Boys always played on the 4th of July at konocti harbor (almost every year). So we could always watch the show from our boat on the lake. They were my first and only concert for about 4 years in a row. :lol:

• Like 3

Posting my day 10 early?....

I was about fifteen when they came and played in my city. The tickets were cheap because at the time they were still up and coming and trying to get major recognition. They put on one hell of a show and got me excused from school the next day.

day 10,

My first show was from this tour, Roger Waters In The Flesh Tour, 99-01:

Note, the poster of this video attributes it to the guy filling the David Gilmour role!!!   In fairness, if memory serves, Waters primarily role seemed be mocking the audience during songs he chose not to play bass on.

But this is definitely a Roger Waters concert :) 

• Like 2

Day 10
OK this is embarasing lol. But at least I will give some of you a good laugh? :lol:

I was 10 and they were like the only popular band to play this country back then iirc, and hell they were like the most popular band here. I am guilty of being a big fan at 6..at 10 I was loosing interest finally, but still went to the gig. Is this alright as an excuse? :rofl-lol: They also had long hair, played live and wrote music :awesomeface:

Anyways, I don't remember what they played and could not find the setlist online..soo I found possibly the only surviving video of the actual crime scene for you to enjoy :rofl-lol: It says Slovenia but lets not get fooled by that.

(the video also does not allow embedding, maybe it's for the better)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCE8m-MtmLA

I am prepared to burn :facepalm:

• Like 4

Well, probably no-one here ever heard about this (ok maybe few users from Croatia/Serbia/Slovenia). Was 13/14 yrs old when 1st saw them:

This is newer but probable there aren't many older recordings.

Band is called Majke (Mothers in English), and here is one of their biggest hits - "Ja sam budućnost" (I'm the future)