The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

1 minute ago, Sekh-met said:

I almost feel sorry for you :rofl-lol:

You should. Horrible thing to do to someone. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

omg how could I forget that Hiroshima song? lmao I am dying from laughter here ..and I think their father used to be on stage with them back then in the same white dress too! oh dear! :awesomeface: 

It all sounds VERY weird. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I guess that our choices are gonna win the day :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

(and I wouldn't say I was sane when I listened to THIS band lol - although I never liked this song)

Hide contents

The end of 1990s...I was 13....hope you won't kick me out of the forum :nervous:

I knew it!!! :awesomeface: 
quite a few of my friends liked them and also went to their concert ..I hated them (but that will not save me because I liked KF :lol:)

we are definitelly winning this round :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

You should. Horrible thing to do to someone. :lol:

It all sounds VERY weird. :lol:

:rofl-lol: I know

It was all more than weird :lol:

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I guess that our choices are gonna win the day :rofl-lol:

What the fuck is that!? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Well done for posting though. :facepalm:

The end of 1990s...I was 13 - (No excuse. :lol:)

hope you won't kick me out of the forum :nervous: - (You should BOTH be banned. :lol:)

15 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

6 year old me would have been sad :rofl-lol: But now I can handle that :lol:

omg how could I forget that Hiroshima song? I am dying from laughter here ..and I think their father used to be on stage with them back then in the same white dress too! oh dear! :awesomeface: 

Lol, I didn't know this band even existed. Thanks for posting it, seriously :lol: I went to youtube and watched some videos, and...

Spoiler

:blink::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

I knew it!!! :awesomeface: 
quite a few of my friends liked them and also went to their concert ..I hated them (but that will not save me because I liked KF :lol:)

we are definitelly winning this round :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yeah, sins of the past :facepalm:. I wonder how we ended up listening to GNR given the music we liked as children :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

(hope they won't burn us with other witches on Sunday:nervous:)

1 hour ago, bucketfoot said:

What the fuck is that!? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Well done for posting though. :facepalm:

The end of 1990s...I was 13 - (No excuse. :lol:)

hope you won't kick me out of the forum :nervous: - (You should BOTH be banned. :lol:)

:max::max::max:

Spoiler

:P

1 hour ago, Sekh-met said:

I almost feel sorry for you :rofl-lol:

6 year old me would have been sad :rofl-lol: But now I can handle that :lol:

omg how could I forget that Hiroshima song? I am dying from laughter here ..and I think their father used to be on stage with them back then in the same white dress too! oh dear! :awesomeface: 

:rofl-lol: Can't remember the father, only the little ones.

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Reveal hidden contents

"I wish i was an Aaaaaaaaaaangel wah waaah!" I remember my radio torturing me. :lol:

9 minutes ago, triad said:

Day 10 - 1st concert.  My dad took our whole family.  There were people jumping out of their seats and dancing in the aisles, but my parents wouldn't let me and my sister do that, haha.  He did the whole 'collapsing of exhaustion and getting helped off stage' routine.  :lol:

That's just too cool. :shades:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Lol, I didn't know this band even existed. Thanks for posting it, seriously :lol: I went to youtube and watched some videos, and...

Hide contents

:blink::rofl-lol:

hahahhaaa that would be the father right there +  few kids I have not seen before, makes me wonder how many they actually had? :blink::lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Yeah, sins of the past :facepalm:. I wonder how we ended up listening to GNR given the music we liked as children :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

(hope they won't burn us with other witches on Sunday:nervous:)

:max::max::max:

Reveal hidden contents

This only shows that hope is not lost and one can find a way out of that black hole of terrible music :rofl-lol:

and that video brings some memories for sure :lol: there was also one ipportant question  - are they male or female?? 

There si too many guilty women in our countries they would have to burn..makes me feel safe :awesomeface:

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:rofl-lol: Can't remember the father, only the little ones.

"I wish i was an Aaaaaaaaaaangel wah waaah!" I remember my radio torturing me. :lol:

sooo I did a little research for you (because this is getting so much fun:rofl-lol:) aaaand....:awesomeface:

Spoiler

:rofl-lol:

4 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

hahahhaaa that would be the father right there +  few kids I have not seen before, makes me wonder how many they actually had? :blink::lol:

This only shows that hope is not lost and one can find a way out of that black hole of terrible music :rofl-lol:

and that video brings some memories for sure :lol: there was also one ipportant question  - are they male or female?? 

There si too many guilty women in our countries they would have to burn..makes me feel safe :awesomeface:

sooo I did a little research for you (because this is getting so much fun:rofl-lol:) aaaand....:awesomeface:

Hide contents

AAHHHHHHH! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

635815661762405406-608738464_raw.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

there was also one ipportant question  - are they male or female??

Hide contents

:shocked: Genuinely lost for words here! :rofl-lol: Are these a cult or something? :lol: Where did this happen? Slovakia? :facepalm::lol:

They're becoming my favourite new band tbh. :rofl-lol:

I nearly called the little Blonde cherub he/she/it, then thought it was a bit cruel and also saw he had his top off so thought 'must be male' :rofl-lol:

14 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

:shocked: Genuinely lost for words here! :rofl-lol: Are these a cult or something? :lol:Where did this happen? Slovakia? :facepalm::lol:

I nearly called the little Blonde cherub he/she/it, then thought it was a bit cruel and also saw he had his top off so thought 'must be male' :rofl-lol:

Of course, Slovakia! Could have never happened in MY country :bitchfight:

The little blonde is Angelo, I thought it was a girl when I first saw him....he was the first crush of many little girls though

Spoiler

:smiley-confused2:

angelo-kelly-attends-the-rtl-tv-show-it-takes-2-on-november-8-2016-in-picture-id627820896?s=594x594

btw. @Lumikki Where are you? You're missing our Kelly Family discussion :max:

Edited by Andy14

12 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

:shocked: Genuinely lost for words here! :rofl-lol: Are these a cult or something? :lol: Where did this happen? Slovakia? :facepalm::lol:

haha you mean where they happenned? :lol: nah not Slovakia..but we have our fair share of terrible music that I do not wish to explore myself :facepalm:
they are Irish-American or something as far as I know :awesomeface:

hahahah maybe you will change your mind about that reunion they are having? 

yes that sound like our investigation techniques from back then :lol:

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Of course, Slovakia! Could have never happened in MY country :bitchfight:

The little blonde is Angelo, I thought it was a girl when I first saw him....he was the first crush of many little girls though

Reveal hidden contents

:smiley-confused2:

angelo-kelly-attends-the-rtl-tv-show-it-takes-2-on-november-8-2016-in-picture-id627820896?s=594x594

btw. @Lumikki Where are you? You're missing our Kelly Family discussion :max:

:bitchfight:You!:lol:

that photo! :rofl-lol: 
Paddy all the way! :rofl-lol::awesomeface: