The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I would like to ask that the one video per post rule be brought up again. I don't want this thread to end up like the "what are you listening to" thread. I can't even hardly open that fucker up anymore- it just gives me an error and tries to reload, error, repeat...

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Dang you @bucketfoot, took two of my choices with one post! :lol: Luckily it's not tomorrow for me yet so I've got time to think of something else lol.. (great choices for Sheena and Loverboy though!) :max:

I feel a bit guilty now, Whiskey! :D I did the main three I wanted to and then couldn't NOT post Sheena (that was actually the second one I thought of after the REALLY obvious one which I didn't post!)

Edited by bucketfoot

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

I feel a bit guilty now, Whiskey! :D I did the main three I wanted to and then couldn't NOT post Sheena (that was actually the second one I thought of after the REALLY obvious one which I didn't post!

Ah, no worries, all in good fun. And totally understandable about Sheena :lol:

23 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I would like to ask that the one video per post rule be brought up again. I don't want this thread to end up like the "what are you listening to" thread. I can't even hardly open that fucker up anymore- it just gives me an error and tries to reload, error, repeat...

I have cheated, but I agree.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

That's a fair point, I think I should be banned really. :lol::shades:

Yes :lol:

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

if anything i'd like the fave 60's song to be contniued! that ROCKED!!!

There is always the "What Are You Listening" thread. This is what I do ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yes :lol:

I'm gonna do a self imposed ban, stop after 15 or 20 days because I can't stop cheating. :lol: No way can I do 80 days anyway, that was mental!

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There is always the "What Are You Listening" thread. This is what I do ;)

I'd noticed. :lol:

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

I'm gonna do a self imposed ban, stop after 15 or 20 days because I can't stop cheating. :lol: No way can I do 80 days anyway, that was mental!

What happened with you? :lol: In the other music challenge you had managed to limit yourself when most of us were cheating :lol:

Just now, Blackstar said:

What happened with you? :lol: In the other music challenge you had managed to limit yourself when most of us were cheating :lol:

I think because I started so late and was playing catch up, I could only be bothered to post one for each day. :lol:

9 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

I had nightmares about that band last night, thanks for that. :thumbsup::lol:

:hug:
:lol:

Day 12

This must be about working right? :awesomeface: And likely an important job too

The English versions of Kraftwerk songs never fail to make me giggle :laugh: :heart:

• Like 1