The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

20 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Day 13 - the worst songs 

@Sekh-met all I can say is "si zabila" :rofl-lol:

You may be the only one to appreciate this - One of the worst songs ever written in my country :facepalm:

I hoped you would enjoy these..you are also the only one to really feel the full potential as you can understand the deep lyrics:awesomeface:

Love it! :rofl-lol: I don't think I have ever heard that song before? How is that even possible? I was not living a full life until now :wow: 

Day 14
I don't know what to post :lol: So here is a random loud one.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Day 13 - the worst songs 

@Sekh-met all I can say is "si zabila" :rofl-lol:

You may be the only one to appreciate this - One of the worst songs ever written in my country :facepalm:

So let's move on to other interprets :smiley-confused2:

And last but not least, something that I would rather call bizarre (and I kinda like it)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

@bucketfoot hope you won't put me on ignore :nervous:

Damn!  

30 minutes ago, soon said:

you know that super heros are benevolent and work for the greater good, right? ;)

i was never was that into super heroes. but wouldn't Iron Man give an evil grin? well certainly Robert Downey Jr has a devil may care smile ;) 

Spoiler

among other super sexy things!!!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

the pantera tracks are taking me back to my initiation into high school football.  We blasted pantera in locker room.  In grade nine I was initiated.  I still had shoulder pads and jersey on. Pants off.  I was atomic wedgied.  In the end I was standing in the middle of locker room, hanging brain, with just the elastic band around my waist, picking shreds of baby blue briefs outta my butt.  ahhhh, summer nights.  hahaha! 

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was never was tat into super heroes. but wouldn't Iron Man give an evil grin? well certainly Robert Downey Jr certainlyhas a devil may care smile ;) 

Hide contents

among other super sexy things!!!

I guess Im in over my head on the super hero thing; when you said iron man I though Black Sabbath :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

the pantera tracks are taking me back to my initiation into high school football.  We blasted pantera in locker room.  In grade nine I was initiated.  I still had shoulder pads and jersey on. Pants off.  I was atomic wedgied.  In the end I was standing in the middle of locker room, hanging brain, with just the elastic band around my waist, picking shreds of baby blue briefs outta my butt.  ahhhh, summer nights.  hahaha! 

you played football on top of everything else?? you must be a super sonic chick magnet :P