The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Omg, I'm so sad I missed out on the Kelly Family disucssion :max::rofl-lol:   @Andy14 tagged me, but I somehow didn't see it until she told me.

They were the first band I fell in love with, back when I was in elementary school lol. I was also terribly in love with the youngest boy in the Kelly Family when I was like 7.

Which is why I probably watched this video a million times, so this is my contribution for day 13:

All that beautiful, long blond hair... I was convinced I was going to marry the little guy when I grew up lol.

I also blame the Kelly Family for me having a thing for guys with long hair now as an adult. :awesomeface:  The Kelly Family is therefore also responsible for me becoming a Guns N Roses fan in a way

Also, day 14:

• Like 3

@Lumikki finally someone who didn't hate them :rofl-lol:

And damn I have not heard anything by Nightwish for years! Funny that you posted it. If I would have decided not to anknowledge that my first gig was Kelly Familly, the second "big" concert for me was actually Nightwish in 2003 :lol: With quite a few small club metal concerts that I barely remember before that.
I also always blamed KF for my love of long haired men :P 

• Like 1