The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Day 24 

Sitting here thinking about what song puts me in a sexy mood, can't think of anything. Then you post this here and I'm like, Oh yeah! That one! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Day 9:    A song you like with a day/part of day/month/season etc. name in the title

This was a though one, because so many of the songs I intended to post were already posted before. But I don't think this was, so here's some Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood for y'all.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

@Andy14 Božskej Kája!! :awesomeface:

Day 22
The velvet revolution 1989 (not that I remember that one, also cannot believe I am posting this band..hate them with passion :rofl-lol:)

Omg, I'm gonna hate you :rofl-lol:. I only read the name of the song and now can't get the melody out of my head :max:.

Btw. I expected you to post something "more" Slovakian. We both know that Axl wasn't the only one who liked sporting short shorts. :ph34r:

Spoiler

Day 24 - Not gonna post today, I never feel sexy :max:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Day 24- first time I heard this, I was 18 and in a strip joint somewhere in Quebec. It made an impression! :lol:

That reminds me of this!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, I'm gonna hate you :rofl-lol:. I only read the name of the song and now can't get the melody out of my head :max:.

Btw. I expected you to post something "more" Slovakian. We both know that Axl wasn't the only one who liked sporting short shorts. :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Day 24 - Not gonna post today, I never feel sexy :max:

:rofl-lol:

I think you just got your revenge with the song you posted :lol: not gonna get that out of my head that easily..including the shorts :rofl-lol:

and yeah I know I failed at that :nervous:..tublatanka already killed me ..only managed to remember horkyze slize and my selective memory took care of the rest (or a lifetime of trying to forget) :ph34r:

Edited by Sekh-met
cannot type
  • Like 1

Day 10:  A song that was performed in the first concert you’ve been to

I've tried to avoid posting GNR songs, cause everyone here has already heard every single one of them a thousand times. But what can you do. My first concert was a GNR concert and Think About You is a song that they played back then, but haven't played ever since.

• Like 4