The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 26

ugh, sad and also heartwarming to remember my loved ones. I already just remembered today my beloved aunt who died after being sober for 22 years of the consequences of her abuse. 

I also lost a dear friend of mine to suicide. Heartbreaking doesn't even describe it. That already is 19 years ago, I can't believe it. The beautiful thing is, love never dies. I love him as well as my aunt and other beloved people I had to let go to this day.

And this one, I truly love Jeff Buckley's Halleluja and I'm not even religious.

• Like 1

Day 26

My grandfather logged in the north from age 13.  By the time I came along the family lived in the city so this video helped me understand what he did.  The animated part informed my young mind of course and I did believe his life looked a lot like it :lol:

When i was young, this video would frequently play on TV.  Lots of educational Canadiana / nostalgic-dominant-narrative-propaganda stuff did back in the day.  Warm memories non the less.

Edited by soon
  • Like 3

Day 27
Would love to learn guitar. Got my hands on an electric one + chords song book of like 90 bowie songs..now all I am missing is dedication and talent :rofl-lol:
So one of the songs I gotta learn someday

• Like 2