The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 33

Another absolutely unfair day. I could post entire albums today, but I won't :P

So, leaving out AFD, Slippery When Wet and The Joshua Tree so as not to be redundant (:cry:), I'm going for these guys:

And from a bit earlier :dance:

(We should have a marathon about songs from different specific years next time!)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Aww :wub:. I've never liked the film though :ph34r:.

Day 32 - I don't have kids so I'm gonna choose something I loved as a child. I was literally obsessed :headbang:

(the Czech version of it of course)

@Sekh-met This was my fav song from a fairy-tale:

The film was never my favourite either..just the song :lol: 

Yay Duck tales! The Czech version is forever stuck in my brain :heart:

And I am not even sure I have ever heard that one, or seen that movie..fun song though! It has the potential to get stuck in your head..maybe it will replace big shot in my head? :rofl-lol:

Day 33
I already posted some of my fav 80s songs during other days so will again try to post something that has not been posted, and will of course have to cheat :wub:

Bowie bonus :awesomeface:

Spoiler

• Like 3

Day 33

I did the bulk of my growing up in the 80s, so like others have said, I could put thousands of songs in this spot. One listen or look at this video, and there is absolutely no doubt it is from the 80s, so I'll pick this one. 

(I would've never admitted that I liked this song at the time. :lol:)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Day 33

Watching this video for this moving, beautiful love ballad with "...or if you need a friend, I'll be here standin', unzipped, I'll teach ya the rest!" written below it :lol:

• Like 2

We are already on Day 34? I'm still on 33 and I'll cheat... a lot, since I grew up in that decade.

I had picked songs by Joy Division, Nick Cave and Bauhaus, but since @Sekh-met and @MillionsOfSpiders honoured them for the day (and I've picked Joy Division and Cave songs on other days), I'll replace them with songs by other bands.

Day 33

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not a big fan, but I really like some of their early stuff, especially this:

Spoiler

I'm repeating myself with this (not here, I posted it recently on the "what are you listening..." thread), but I love it and the band

Spoiler

Some Depeche Mode ( @Whiskey Rose :lol:). Prob. my favourite by them:

Spoiler

And... this:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3