The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that kinda says it all doesn't it? hahahahaha!

I dont know if it says anything or not, but I found the juxtaposition funny! We're all multifaceted beings :) 

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Lucky! I just love him! 

it helps when your BBF's boyfriend owns a large Radio station ;)

we went to where she knew they'd be having dinner. i felt SO bad like part of crazy gf tracks bf down at a business meeting. he asked us go stay and brought chairs and a small table. i was like kitty corner to Billy and we talked for a bit then he offered to buy me a drink so i said sure!

it was a nice dinner, a nice evening and Billy was a g at the time..very friendly. when he had to leave he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and asked for my #. so i did but sadly he never called :(

but it was a great evening meeting MY Idol :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it helps when your BBF's boyfriend owns a large Radio station ;)

we went to where she knew they'd be having dinner. i felt SO bad like part of crazy gf tracks bf down at a business meeting. he asked us go stay and brought chairs and a small table. i was like kitty corner to Billy and we talked for a bit then he offered to buy me a drink so i said sure!

it was a nice dinner, a nice evening and Billy was a g at the time..very friendly. when he had to leave he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and asked for my #. so i did but sadly he never called :(

but it was a great evening meeting MY Idol :)

Damn girl!! B-) I can't even imagine....wow!

• Like 1

Day whatever.  A Dr. Demento Double Dose.  In middle school I used stay up on Sunday nights, hiding under the covers with my little transistor radio on really low, listening to this stuff.  What a stupid way to start the week.  The songs were funny, yet creepy, and it was such a young teen thing to do.  And I still remember these two songs most of all, and I still stay up way too late!   :hahafyou:

Spoiler

• Like 4

@Blackstar was thinking about posting joy division too but the song I had in mind was released in 79 :P and also thought about posting siouxsie, depeche and possibly sisters or mercy, my post was already long enough so good that you did the honours!  

Day 34

this is a song that largely inspired my post when we were sharing the worst songs that we have ever heard. This was not intended as a parody but well I guess that one did not work out as expected :rofl-lol:
When this came out it sure broke the internet ..only locally thought :lol: Oh the memes and shit that followed..good times! 

and @Oldest Goat thanks for reminding me of total eclipse of the heart..almost forgot about my favourite version by Hurra Torpedo :heart:

• Like 2