The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Out of likes but love that Pink Cadillac. I've always been a Caddy guy.

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Edit: I thought I had hidden my other ones but it didn't work. So I deleted them so I wouldn't lock up the thread- sorry!

That damn hidden thing, I screwed it up when I tried it too. Blackstar bless her heart explained how to do it and everything and I still screwed it up!

Day 35 cheat. Oh shit, check it out yall. Can't mess with that boy and his hidden songs!

Spoiler

Edited by J Dog
to show my excitement for finally getting this shit right!
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Day 35 cont'd- one about a little boat ride...

I'ma hafta stay outta this thread when I start drinking later. Don't wanna wear out my welcome! :lol:

This ain't the country thread :lol: But if you're cool I can educate you on hidden songs. I'm kind of an expert at it.

Spoiler

shit don't work on iphones, i think you have one too. the little eyeball looking thing to create spoilers isn't on there. at least not mine. had to get on an actual laptop to do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J Dog said:

This ain't the country thread :lol: But if you're cool I can educate you on hidden songs. I'm kind of an expert at it.

Reveal hidden contents

shit don't work on iphones, i think you have one too. the little eyeball looking thing to create spoilers isn't on there. at least not mine. had to get on an actual laptop to do it.

Haha- yeah I've shown my Saturday stripes plenty over there but it's expected over there! :lol:

Yeah, I figured it was an iPhone thing. Thanks... I hardly ever go on my laptop though. I like to be on the move...