The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 30:  A song you used to really love, but now can't stand to hear

I have very few songs that I can't stand to hear to begin with, let alone songs that I would have originally loved. Usually if I get bored of some overplayed song, I just become indifferent to it. I don't start hating it. Poison by Alice Cooper is a song that I really tried to like originally. I guess the song has it's merits, but I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like it. First I started to always skip it on my playlist, until I just decided to delete the song altogether.

day 35 cheat:

I know what we're all asking ourselves:  is the rocket the mode of transportation for the man, or does one ride on the rocket man?  Mystery for the ages really :) 

Edited by soon
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

Day 30:  A song you used to really love, but now can't stand to hear

I have very few songs that I can't stand to hear to begin with, let alone songs that I would have originally loved. Usually if I get bored of some overplayed song, I just become indifferent to it. I don't start hating it. Poison by Alice Cooper is a song that I really tried to like originally. I guess the song has it's merits, but I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like it. First I started to always skip it on my playlist, until I just decided to delete the song altogether.

i so agree! i have songs i hated from the start and that i still hate like Everclear anything and Crash Test Dummies MMM MMMM whatever song *barf*

• Like 1