The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 36:  A song from a band/artist you got introduced to by your parents

My parents introduced me to a lot of great music, like The Beatles, Mozart, Johnny Cash, CCR, Simon and Garfunkel etc... Those artists I would probably have discovered even without them though. But I'm not sure if I would ever have discovered all the great gospel music without them. So thanks mom and dad!

On 4/16/2017 at 2:45 AM, Blackstar said:

The MyGnR Music Challenge

Day 38: Currently A song by a band or collaboration two or more members of which are from the same family, was A song that you would have loved to write yourself!

Day 39: A song that makes you question/rebel against authority

Day 40: Your "last wish" song / the song that you'd want to hear before you die

Day 41: A song with a celestial body (sun, moon, stars, planets etc) in the title

Day 42:  A song that reminds you of your favourite holidays

Day 43: A song about cheating on your significant other

Day 44:  A song to listen to when you are heartbroken or depressed

Day 45: A song with the worst lyrics ever

Day 46: A song that tells a story

Day 47: Currently A song that makes you think about injustice in life/in the world, was A song about someone's best body part!

Day 48: Currently A song that gets stuck in your head all day if you hear it and you wish you could get it out, was A song that calms you when you're angry, etc., etc., 8 song topics changed from Day 47 to Day 57!

(Then I gave up checking).

@Blackstar, what's up with the song order edit?  :suspicious:  You're totally messing up my spreadsheet!  

4 minutes ago, triad said:

@Blackstar, what's up with the song order edit?  :suspicious:  You're totally messing up my spreadsheet!  

At some point I edited the order of days that were far ahead, because it seemed a better order to me. I didn't think that anyone would make a spreadsheet :unsure: Sorry for the inconvenience. If it's a problem, pm me the order you have in your spreadsheet and I'll edit the first post.