The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

At some point I edited the order of days that were far ahead, because it seemed a better order to me. I didn't think that anyone would make a spreadsheet :unsure: Sorry for the inconvenience. If it's a problem, pm me the order you have in your spreadsheet and I'll edit the first post.

No!  No inconvenience, lol!  I'm organized, but also flexible.  :D   I just noticed and was joshing around; please, please don't feel bad!  This is all for fun, and I appreciate your work.  :heart:

1 hour ago, triad said:

No!  No inconvenience, lol!  I'm organized, but also flexible.  :D   I just noticed and was joshing around; please, please don't feel bad!  This is all for fun, and I appreciate your work.  :heart:

Okay  :heart: Still, it's not a problem for me to restore the order as it was. It's easy to edit the first post.

I just thought that everybody does it like I do (checking the first page every time to see what's next) :lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Okay  :heart: Still, it's not a problem for me to restore the order as it was. It's easy to edit the first post.

I just thought that everybody does it like I do (checking the first page every time to see what's next) :lol:

That is what I do....?

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I knew Out Ta Get Me would never last til morning for me. :lol: Ahem- what time is it in GA, Bluejean? (jk)....

Have to do some thinking now...

Sorry, but I post every night same time, had to do this one, it is the song that saved my life, literally. ?

6 hours ago, solstar said:

Day 39

This day is pretty similar to another one we had some time ago isn't it? :question:

You can never have too many chances to tell the man to kiss your ass :)

Day 39

Spoiler

Spoiler

And a local one, arrangement of a traditional song (from the island of Crete) that became one of the anthems of a students' uprising in the 70s and is linked to every similar occasion ever since.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Blackstar said:

At some point I edited the order of days that were far ahead, because it seemed a better order to me. I didn't think that anyone would make a spreadsheet :unsure: Sorry for the inconvenience. If it's a problem, pm me the order you have in your spreadsheet and I'll edit the first post.

That must be what happened to me too!  I copy and pasted in to doc so I could think ahead!  Then I was told i was on wrong day!? :) 

• Like 1