Blackstar

Day 56: A song from an "one hit wonder" band/artist you like

(I liked this song when I was a child)

Day 57: A song with a weather condition in the title

Day 58:  A song about loneliness

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, triad said:

Day 58.  "The main theme of the video is exploring how many entertainers tend to feel the most connected and alive while they are creating," said Lambert. "When the lights turn off and the costumes get put away, many struggle with the feeling of loneliness. I wanted to paint a picture that wasn't necessarily happy or sad, but showed the entire range in between."

as a Glambert this has to be the best song in the thread EVER! :heart: great song choice!

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

as a Glambert this has to be the best song in the thread EVER! :heart: great song choice!

So glad SOMEBODY else appreciates Adam & this song.  :D

Just now, triad said:

So glad SOMEBODY else appreciates Adam & this song.  :D

i LOVE Adam Lambert! have since day 1 of American Idol. of course he was cheated out of the win but i take great pleasure that he is now WORLD Idol and the guy who stole Adam's title...where is he??? :lol: saw Adam in concert some years back and he kicked BUTT! :heart::headbang::drool:

• Like 1

Day 59:  A song you'd want to hear a cover of by one of your favorite bands (name both)

Someone like Jack White could make an amazing cover of this.

Spoiler

Axl would probably sound great singing Black Sabbath. I'd also love to hear the rumored GNR version of Light My Fire.

• Like 1

Day 59

I couldn't come up with anything for today... Then, seeing the posts so far about GnR (or members or people related to them) covering others' songs, I started thinking the other way around (GnR songs I'd like to hear a cover of by another artist) and, maybe...

guns-n-roses-dont-cry(single)-2011112100  OR R-2021816-1259053925.jpeg.jpg

covered by...

Spoiler

this guy:

(also cheat song for day 58)

And since I didn't post the GnR songs for day 59 because they've been posted numerous times, some more day 58 cheats I didn't manage to post yesterday :ph34r::

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

I always felt like Guns should've covered this for TSI instead of You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory. Duff could've still done vocals, let Axl jump in on the chorus, and the riff & solo are made for Slash.

• Like 2