The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Apologies in advance to those who object to objectifying the opposite sex.  :awesomeface:  Day 64.  

This next one is NSFW and NSFC (children).  The first time I heard it, I was like, "Wait, what, OMG, lol." 

Spoiler

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'd say go for it- you're not likely to steal someone's Zappa thunder...

Definitely dont see too much Zappa on here.  I was just saying that as a goof because Zappas lyrics are notoriously edgy/offensive/anti censorship.

I felt that my two hidden tracks were themselves delving into potentially uncomfortable subject mater so thought it would really be too much to add Zappas "Catholic Girls" to the mix.

Day 65 

Took my son to see these guys about 12 years ago in Fresno, CA at a small club that was mostly a huge mosh pit....it was actually pretty cool. Also got to talk with the singer and pet his husky dog he had with him while waiting in line before the show, he was really nice to us. ?

I just found footage of the actual show on YouTube,  I think I can see my 16 yr old son headbanging in front of the stage....i think I may have been the oldest person there. I stayed out of the pit though, i had on high heels...lol

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

DAY 65

This kid can really really sing. Ugh.

I hate myself.

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Don't...I admit I like that song too! :ph34r:

nah, it just means you should 'hate' yourself too :awesomeface:

but mines coming and its worse.  This day is gonna be brutal!