The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 3 - OK, so I've noticed cheating going on already:lol:so not gonna apologise for this. Picked 2 because I can't split them.

1st Pick - Yeeeeeeaaaaaah Baby!!!! :D

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Spoiler

2nd Pick - I saw this film at a friends house (while his Dad was out) when I was a kid and it blew my mind! It started a lifelong love of Horror movies. It's a cult classic from the 80's and still one of my faves to this day. Love it! :D:headbang:

45 Grave - Partytime (from The Return Of The Living Dead) :headbang::D

Edited by bucketfoot

Day 2- in our mid teens, like 84-86, before AFD existed, me and my best buddy used to drink with some older kids. Aerosmith Greatest Hits with the red & white cover was the go to album. We live over 1000 miles apart these days, but we will still share a beer & a listen to Dream On via FB or phone on occasion. Cheers buddy! ?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

@AxlsFavoriteRose thanks! My bestie has this killer rack that turns the corner before she does LOL...guaranteed to blow anyone's mind when they meet her.

that sounds like my bestie ( with a little..ahem...help from a certain surgery! )

she was so gorgeous we'd be at a bar and these guys would be swarming around her and i'd feel myself getting pushed back farther and farther away! :P

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, triad said:

People are in too many time zones - it's still Day 2 here.  :max:   

I know, right? I thought I was somehow behind so I posted day 2 & 3 on the same day. :lol:

DAY 2

One of my best friends is a massive Stones fan so this one goes for her 

DAY 3

Not their best song but I like it and it reminds me of when I was a 12 (or so) year old kid discovering music (other than GNR that I've been obsessed with forever :lol:)

My original choice would definitely be You Could Be Mine, my favorite song ever, but I wanna try to avoid GNR as much as I can this time.

• Like 3