European tour openers question

Didn't Fernando (or maybe Jarmo) say months ago or something that the European tour openers were gonna be huge or something? Or am I making that up? I'm pretty sure I remember someone saying that bands might be reuniting to open for them and I didn't think that was a rumor just started here, I thought one of the people with the band actually said that. Unless I'm totally wrong. Not that I'm saying the European openers aren't very good. This just occurred to me and I forgot whether it was said by one of them or a rumor. Figured someone will probably know better than me.

33 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Are you saying the kills arent Huuuuuge? 

The only thing they are HUUUUUUUGE in doing is kill(ing) my GNR boner. See what I did there Morris? We're not so different you and I. (I light a cigarette) Not so different at all.

But yes, I mainly saw that there still isn't a Belgium opener and thought back to the "reunion" comment and I forgot whether I made it up or it was a rumor so something the band actually said as hype.

I'm more than happy with the Darkness. Saw them once in 2005 (I think) at it was awsome! I belive they disbanded for a while due to the singer's drug problems, but they have been back together for a while so it would be stretching the truth quite a bit to say they reunited to support GnR...     A Skid Row reunion would be pretty cool as support.

Edited by Thorbear
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

The only thing they are HUUUUUUUGE in doing is kill(ing) my GNR boner. See what I did there Morris? We're not so different you and I. (I light a cigarette) Not so different at all.

But yes, I mainly saw that there still isn't a Belgium opener and thought back to the "reunion" comment and I forgot whether I made it up or it was a rumor so something the band actually said as hype.

It would be huuuuuuuge if you reunited with your vegas/new York buddies in europe. ?

• Like 1

On 2017-04-18 at 3:28 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

Can someone post a link to what OP is talking about?

I would guess it was re-scheduled to South America and was referencing The Who.

I'm pretty sure OP has misunderstood or made it up tbh.