RUMOR: GN'R/The Who to do South American Tour in September - Says Argentinian Journalist

2 minutes ago, Derick said:

I don't think so. I'm not that much superstitious but for those who are, in fact, according to the rumor, the last show would be in Mexico, not in Argentina.

I also read about the MX rumor the other day, that would not surprise me in the least!

12 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It will be Def Leppard + Aerosmith on Day 1, and The Who + GN'R on Day 2.

In other countries too? In the rumors that I read only in Chile would have Def Leppard and Aerosmith in a kind of festival or something like that.

7 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Perhaps they are just fans and don't care if they're relevant. They play the fucking seeker at every show. A reunited Skid Row/GNR tour would be badass.

A reunited Skid Row/GNR tour would be badass.  - now THIS would be unreal!!!!. Would be 89/91 all over again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Axl's dream come true, playing The Seeker five hundred times in preparation for playing it with The Who will be a reality :lol:

I hope Axl would now see this as a closure and remove this song from the setlist 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jafeijo said:

Not sure if been discussed on another thread yet, if so, mods feel free to lock the thread!!!

So, this guy is known for leaking dates before the official announcement, I've found this in a brazilian website that has some credibility and decided to share with you.

Here's what the article says:

I doubt Axl will be playing 1 concert every 2 nights. He can't do it.

Also I doubt São Paulo (biggest audience in South America) will take place on a Monday.

11 hours ago, maynard said:

lol another SA leg. they really enjoy playing and exploiting the dumbest fans in the world :lol:

They don't care they just want the money and those people are crazy for rock. Fans there just want to pay and watch. Probably one of the easiest markets to sell tickets. Like the Stones,Kiss, and Metallica they have to run like a huge company now

Edited by Tourettes2400

7 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

I'm sure that although they come with the same setlist, will be sold out same.
People do not get tired of Guns n Roses, they would see it over and over again.

I agree and if they come close to me I would be a liar to say I wouldn't go lol

26 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I agree and if they come close to me I would be a liar to say I wouldn't go lol

To me they said "If they come with the same setlist, not Perfect Crime, not Dead Horse, not new song, this time I'm not going" And then they're buying the ticket :lol:

1 hour ago, lucasnesposito said:

To me they said "If they come with the same setlist, not Perfect Crime, not Dead Horse, not new song, this time I'm not going" And then they're buying the ticket :lol:

100% me

• Like 1

so, at least in Sao Paulo wil not be GNR and The Who, GNR so far is alone on the 25th. The Who will play with Alter Bridge and The Cult on the 25, Def Leppard and Aerosmith on the 24, all shows on Allianz Park

Edited by cqleonardo

Was listening to 100.5 FM here in Atlanta earlier today and Axl (one of the hosts) was talking about how great the tour has been but he hopes they don't milk it out and instead use some of their downtime to write some new music. I have a feeling that this tour isn't ending anytime soon though. RIR in my eyes would have been the perfect send off to buckle down and come out w/ new music next year. Hopefully we at least get something.

30 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Was listening to 100.5 FM here in Atlanta earlier today and Axl (one of the hosts) was talking about how great the tour has been but he hopes they don't milk it out and instead use some of their downtime to write some new music. I have a feeling that this tour isn't ending anytime soon though. RIR in my eyes would have been the perfect send off to buckle down and come out w/ new music next year. Hopefully we at least get something.

Id say a good portion of the GNR fanbase wants this as well. Doesnt seem that its gonna happen anytime soon. Right now that seems far and away from happening. Duff and Slash for the most part seem to be enjoying their families and the down time. 

• Like 1

Its seems this is a thing, its already circulating on legit press/newspapers and they say lineup and ticket prices are going to be announced anytime in the next days.

Theres no confirmation of whos playing with who but it seems GNR and The Who are not playing together in São Paulo. A real relief for me.

• Like 1

Saw this today, about a week os concerts in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

9/21 - The Who, Alter Bridge & The Cult
9/24 - Def Leppard & Aerosmith
9/25 - Guns N' Roses & Alice Cooper

https://popcultura.com.br/2017/04/19/sao-paulo-trip-festival-trara-the-who-guns-alice-cooper-e-mais/

http://g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/musica/noticia/sao-paulo-trip-tera-the-who-bon-jovi-aerosmith-guns-n-roses-the-cult-def-leppard-e-alice-cooper.ghtml

• Like 2