MillionsOfSpiders

Kids React To AC/DC

29 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:heart:

awwwwww *cutenessoverload*

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to adopt Sydney and Lucas.  I love those kids.  :headbang:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

I want to adopt Sydney and Lucas.  I love those kids.  :headbang:

i'll take a couple! ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'll take a couple! ;)

Ditto! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love that even kids prefer Bon! i wanna take the one named  Saxon guy and turm him into a new BON SCOTT with a great Bon accent! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i love that even kids prefer Bon! i wanna take the one named  Saxon guy and turm him into a new BON SCOTT with a great Bon accent! :D

As a kid I preferred Brian. :drevil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the "high" shorts comment was funny.  Never thought of it, but quite true.  And pulling it off with the legs of Spongebob squarepants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James Bond said:

As a kid I preferred Brian. :drevil:

aw too bad i would not have preferred you! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

aw too bad i would not have preferred you! :D

I was a chubby ginger - there wasn't much cuteness to me as a kid anyways. :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I was a chubby ginger - there wasn't much cuteness to me as a kid anyways. :lol:

awwwwww i am sure you were adorable! my mom and dad's couple friends, the "Aunt" is what we kids called the wife, was maybe in her late 30's? and had not outgrown the freckles. i barely have any, i am the poster woman for SPF. anyway i LOVED her freckles and i called them "sparkles". when she said i had sparkles too i was soooo happy! *happysparklesdance* :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

awwwwww i am sure you were adorable! my mom and dad's couple friends, the "Aunt" is what we kids called the wife, was maybe in her late 30's? and had not outgrown the freckles. i barely have any, i am the poster woman for SPF. anyway i LOVED her freckles and i called them "sparkles". when she said i had sparkles too i was soooo happy! *happysparklesdance* :heart:

Sparkles would actually be a great nickname - I'd take it. :lol:

Well, minus the fact that I don't have any either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so it's be Bond...Sparkles Bond??? :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'That's the guitarist? I did not expect him to look like that - no offense!'  :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how matter of fact some of them are.

"His voice sounds raspy."

"He sings really high."

"They're still alive?!"

:lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The little dude with long hair has got a bloke's voice! :lol: Quality!

"Get's me in the rock n' roll mood." :lol::headbang:

"My Dad tries to play this on his guitar" :lol:

"They must be in like, their 80's or something?" :lol:

"They're still alive?" :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! Just goes to show, rock is clearly a superior genre to today's shit. Real music. An 8 year old is more likely to know a song from 1975 than 2005. Me to.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abalon2 said:

Awesome! Just goes to show, rock is clearly a superior genre to today's shit. Real music. An 8 year old is more likely to know a song from 1975 than 2005. Me to.

cool! and welcome to the forum :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abalon2 said:

Awesome! Just goes to show, rock is clearly a superior genre to today's shit. Real music. An 8 year old is more likely to know a song from 1975 than 2005. Me to.

Yes! That is so great to see....those kids have some pretty rockin parents. :headbang:When Sydney was singing TNT. ..be still my heart. I freaking love that girl!!! :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes! That is so great to see....those kids have some pretty rockin parents. :headbang:When Sydney was singing TNT. ..be still my heart. I freaking love that girl!!! :)

I thought that was great too, i didn't expect any of them to know TNT :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

"My Dad tries to play this on his guitar" :lol:

I almost spit my coffee when I heard that   TRIES :dance:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

I almost spit my coffee when I heard that   TRIES :dance:

that was FREAKIN' hilarious! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they keep those same set of kids for awhile....they are quite funny and entertaining with their singing and quips! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

I almost spit my coffee when I heard that   TRIES :dance:

All of the failed guitarists in the world (me included :lol:) understand how that Dad feels.

Edited by bucketfoot
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.