Use your illusion tour vs. not in this lifetime tour

On 13. 06. 2017. at 1:32 PM, lassie said:

Yes they played them all, and Get In The Ring, Breakdown, Down On The Farm, Since I don't have you, One In A Million, My World, I Don't Care About You, Look At Your Game Girl, 14 Years, Perfect Crime. Wish they would play some of these again too.

Damn so negative you are all the time, can you say something nice for a change? Have a nice day

Actually not really...

Get in the ring was never played. Neither was Since I don't have you or One in a million, nor I don't care about you, nor (luckily) My World or Look at your game.

Breakdown and Perfect yes, but rarely. So yeah... 2/10.

• Like 1

UYI was during the peak of the GN'R mania. The momentum was there. The NITL tour also kicked off poorly with Axls injury. On the other hand, the band goes on stage much more promptly and riots are not taking place. Additionally, this NITL tour gives us a familiar tired setlist with the addition of Chinese songs mixed in. I love the NITL tour footage so far but UYI definitely stays on top for me. 

11 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

Actually not really...

Get in the ring was never played. Neither was Since I don't have you or One in a million, nor I don't care about you, nor (luckily) My World or Look at your game.

Breakdown and Perfect yes, but rarely. So yeah... 2/10.

How can you say that? And brake my Illusion.