Favourite NON-AFD members?

Hey guys, who's everyones favourite member or touring member outside of the AFD 5? 

I'd prob go Ron or Gilby. They both cared, gave it their all and supported and wanted to make new music, were fan friendly and most of all killed it live 99% percent of the time. 

Also add reasons why please!! 

Edited by Izzymacbeth
  • Like 1

Dizzy, Buckethead, Robin, Richard, Tommy, Brain and Chris. Because the 2002 line-up is my favourite from all the other line-ups.

And some of the musicians are featured in some of my other favourite bands (The Replacements, Primus, Love Split Love, Lusk).

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 3

1-Finck - the only gnr guitarrist after Slash with great feeling and charisma

2-Freese -  IMO the best drummer NuGNR ever had, such a shame that never played live and we'll never get to hear the original drums of CD.

3-General Stinson - he's cool af

4-Brain - same as Robin, he was a great fit.

:heart:

Edited by jafeijo
Forgot the reasons
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Buckethead, and Brain, because they're leagues above the rest.

They are a great duo in any band or project. I love the “I Need 5 Minutes Alone“ album.

• Like 2

I am not trying to be a downer when i say everyone except current line up.  Also not Pitman and Ashba.  Melissas vocals add a lot, but so would a lot of peoples.

Fortus could almost make it, but for me in GnR just not quite.  Glibly is just the guy there when I fell in love with this band, but Snakepit and Pawn Shop are really strong imo.

I think a lot of really inspired artists came and went.  Axl no doubt does well in fantasy football 

Edited by soon

I like Ron he always seemed genuine. It was Ron who sat outside a hotel, playing acoustic and talking to fans, decent of him to do that.  I think it was Ron who got estranged back in to the set, it is my favourite of the epics. Also added bonus, I could watch him on stage, there are/have been a few GnR guitarists that just make me cringe and turn off. 

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 1