Guns N' Roses to play São Paulo Trip. Alice Cooper opening.

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Why the "secret" about Bon Jovis guest? Perhaps Sambora + Orianthi? Anyway they should play The Garden. If this tour is gonna drag on and they're not making an album atleast add some deep cuts

Sambora + Orianthi? what the hell are you smoking? I bet the guest isn't confirmed yet, that's why the "secret"

I really hope they'll play The Garden and more importantly, I hope Alice will open for GNR in Argentina instead of The Who.

Now Alice can ask this personally http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice-cooper-weighs-in-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-why-isnt-izzy-in-there/ :awesomeface:

Btw, there was a rumor last year while GNR was here in South America that the band was having such a great time that they wanted to come back in late 2017 to finish the tour here. It was just a rumor but if true this would be the end of the tour and we'd finally get to see what follows. Either way, I'm glad the part of coming back was true :D

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Why the "secret" about Bon Jovis guest? Perhaps Sambora + Orianthi? Anyway they should play The Garden. If this tour is gonna drag on and they're not making an album atleast add some deep cuts

Because his whole tour this year (well leg 1 - 30 shows) has been a different local opener each night/city.   They don't announce opener until a week or so prior). Is that what they are doing here- no clue.  Richie and Ori- zero chance.  They (Richie and JBJ) haven't talked in 4 years plus....(sound familiar)?

Edited by Original
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

Sambora + Orianthi? what the hell are you smoking? I bet the guest isn't confirmed yet, that's why the "secret"

Have you looked at the calendar today? That should answer your question :P

But really there's no bad blood, RSO got their debut coming out soon and Richie could guest in the main set of BJ if he wants to. How is that unthinkable?

34 minutes ago, Original said:

Because his whole tour this year (well leg 1 - 30 shows) has been a different local opener each night/city.   They don't announce opener until a week or so prior). Is that what they are doing here- no clue.  Richie and Ori- zero chance.  They (Richie and JBJ) haven't talked in 4 years plus....(sound familiar)?

Both of them have said everythings good between them, so I really don't see why not. But thanks I didnt know that they did that with the openers, has to be some rather big name then still though if you look at the rest of the names on there

41 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

But really there's no bad blood, RSO got their debut coming out soon and Richie could guest in the main set of BJ if he wants to. How is that unthinkable?

1 hour ago, Original said:

pride, ego... Richie pooped on Jon's head, like bad diarrhea by just leaving the tour and not saying anything to anybody, I don't believe he will play with Jon anytime soon. And I hate Richie so much right now for this shit that I don't want to see him on Bon Jovi anytime soon

who am I kidding, if Richies goes back to Bon Jovi before september I would be the happiest motherfucker in the universe

53 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

pride, ego... Richie pooped on Jon's head, like bad diarrhea by just leaving the tour and not saying anything to anybody, I don't believe he will play with Jon anytime soon. And I hate Richie so much right now for this shit that I don't want to see him on Bon Jovi anytime soon

who am I kidding, if Richies goes back to Bon Jovi before september I would be the happiest motherfucker in the universe

Phil X is fine, but Jovi needs Richie back.   He's the "rock star" in the band.   His vocals, his bluesyness are missed.   

I'm so fuckin happy THE WHO isnt with 'em in São Paulo. 

I'm so fuckin happy I'll get to see Alice again, and in a large sacle festival. Last Time he came to São Paulo was depressing, no crowd at all. 

THE FUCKIN GARDEN. 

Edited by default_

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I really hope they'll play The Garden and more importantly, I hope Alice will open for GNR in Argentina instead of The Who.

Now Alice can ask this personally http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice-cooper-weighs-in-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-why-isnt-izzy-in-there/ :awesomeface:

Btw, there was a rumor last year while GNR was here in South America that the band was having such a great time that they wanted to come back in late 2017 to finish the tour here. It was just a rumor but if true this would be the end of the tour and we'd finally get to see what follows. Either way, I'm glwe're ad the part of coming back was true :D

Rumor is Mexico