Guns N' Roses to play São Paulo Trip. Alice Cooper opening.

20 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You mean the last place they'll play? That's what I heard too. Technically not South America but well, it's a part of the same tour.

Yes  say sites GNR SUDAMÉRICA and GnrLATiNOAMErICA

53 minutes ago, Original said:

Phil X is fine, but Jovi needs Richie back.   He's the "rock star" in the band.   His vocals, his bluesyness are missed.   

Richie needs Jovi more than Jovi need Richie, Richie now is a trainwreck, drinking too much, playing too little, singing bad.... 

6 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I really hope they'll play The Garden and more importantly, I hope Alice will open for GNR in Argentina instead of The Who.

Now Alice can ask this personally http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice-cooper-weighs-in-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-why-isnt-izzy-in-there/ :awesomeface:

Btw, there was a rumor last year while GNR was here in South America that the band was having such a great time that they wanted to come back in late 2017 to finish the tour here. It was just a rumor but if true this would be the end of the tour and we'd finally get to see what follows. Either way, I'm glad the part of coming back was true :D

when the band finished playing Australia they said they will be back - when and in what sort of capacity would be anyones guess. Alice cooper is due to tour down under in October this year.This very much could be the never ending tour. My other thoughts are I hope they really mix up the setlist somewhat and play perfect crime.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

So this is not a standalone GNR concert but some kind of festival? 

I don't even understand... that so called second SA Leg isn't really a leg... just few shows...

At least here in Brazil trey are only playing festivals, no mention of NITL. 

On 2017-4-23 at 2:31 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Dumb question, but are all these on the same date? Sept 26 is the only date I see, but it seems like 4 different shows the way they list "openers"?

It's a four-day festival. Well, "festival", because really it's 4 standalone concerts in a row, in the same stadium, by the same concert producer.

Guns N' Roses are going to play Sept 26.

• 3 weeks later...