Call of Duty: WWII

There really was no going forward after Infinite Warfare. They have to go back to WWII. I just hope it is not another Normandy or Stalingrad game. COD2 felt balanced. North Africa, Stalingrad, Normandy and Germany. 

4 hours ago, action said:

a step in the right direction

WWII is so out of fashion it's becoming cool again.

if only they had the balls to take WWI as a theme, now that would really get me interested

Now that would be great. Maybe InfinityWard will do it. Treyarch is rumored to do another Black Ops game

I'd love a WWI COD. I know COD has become a joke, but they still know how to make a solid (if not silly) campaign.

I really like Battlefield 1, but the campaign was another colossal failure. I'd like a WW2 Dice game for multiplayer and a WWI COD game for campaign

Either way, I am excited about this. It has been so long since we have had a good WW2 game

• Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 11:25 PM, ZoSoRose said:

I'd love a WWI COD. I know COD has become a joke, but they still know how to make a solid (if not silly) campaign.

I really like Battlefield 1, but the campaign was another colossal failure. I'd like a WW2 Dice game for multiplayer and a WWI COD game for campaign

Either way, I am excited about this. It has been so long since we have had a good WW2 game

That was my thought as well. I was really excited at the official announcement, but then I remembered it's CoD not Battlefield. Single player will be awesome, but I doubt MP will be as good as BF1.

• Like 1

Everyone says they are sick of DDay but we have never gotten a modern day landing level. Frontline/Allied Assault was ages ago and not in any way modern. Only other fps game I can think of was COD2 which did Point du Hauc

Im looking forward to this

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 3:39 PM, Silent Jay said:

Looks very american to me.

Yeah, it concerns me they are just doing the same stuff they did before in COD 1 to 3. If it is an update of Big Red One than we could be on to something here, that game needs a remaster. 

I hope they do WWI because 2018 is around the corner and they should do one for 100 years since Armistice. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to play these games on the Playstation 2. They should have one where you play as the Germans. The Waffen-SS haha.

PS

They should have a British one also where you fight in the 8th Army against Rommel.

Edited by DieselDaisy

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I used to play these games on the Playstation 2. They should have one where you play as the Germans. The Waffen-SS haha.

PS

They should have a British one also where you fight in the 8th Army against Rommel.

I would play the Germans on X-Box live, if the team wins I say "Start liquidating the Jews!"

I got banned.

1 hour ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I would play the Germans on X-Box live, if the team wins I say "Start liquidating the Jews!"

I got banned.

It is a dicey area. Is there really such a leap from these, and Call of Duty: Auschwitz? I'm sure if say a D-Day (Omaha) veteran was aware the battle had been recreated for spotty kids to play he'd be shocked. He would have done anything possible to get off of that beach! And yes I enjoyed these myself and know they try to be respectful and historical but I was always aware it was a bit of a grey area ethically.

• 3 months later...