Appetite or Bollocks?

bucketfoot

Appetite or Bollocks?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

See if you spent less time annotating Electricfunhouselandride and more time in amongst the human race you'd be better at banter :lol:

If you spent less time beating off to Sid and Nancy you'd be actually contributing to this discussion, which I am doing now :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

See if you spent less time annotating Electricfunhouselandride and more time in amongst the human race you'd be better at banter :lol:

MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ADORES MY FINGERS BECAUSE OF BUCKETHEAD SO FUCK YOU LEN :lol: 

• Like 1

MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ADORES MY FINGERS BECAUSE OF BUCKETHEAD SO FUCK YOU LEN :lol: 

If only that puberty'd hurry up you could quit the guitar altogether eh? :lol:

If you spent less time beating off to Sid and Nancy you'd be actually contributing to this discussion, which I am doing now :lol: 

Hey, I never racked one out to Nancy in my life! :lol:

7 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

If you spent less time beating off to Sid and Nancy you'd be actually contributing to this discussion, which I am doing now :lol: 

MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ADORES MY FINGERS BECAUSE OF BUCKETHEAD SO FUCK YOU LEN :lol: 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You know exactly what I mean though :lol:  Gentleman!  Men about town!  Raconteurs, Bon Viveurs, culture vultures! :lol:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

:rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm quite sure I won't have to dig far in the ''Celebrities to shag'' thread before I find you going ''Oooo that Nancy was a fit bird :lol: I'd like to fill her up with my juice :lol: Oo McLeod, bring me my nappy :lol:''

4 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I'm quite sure I won't have to dig far in the ''Celebrities to shag'' thread before I find you going ''Oooo that Nancy was a fit bird :lol: I'd like to fill her up with my juice :lol: Oo McLeod, bring me my nappy :lol:''

Thats Debbie Harry you blind cunt :lol:  You've had a drink tonight, haven't you? :lol:  Alone in your room :lol:  

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Thats Debbie Harry you blind cunt :lol:  You've had a drink tonight, haven't you? :lol:  Alone in your room :lol:  

What's the fucking difference? Both are two ''fit birds'' who have the pleasure of being in Len's filthy fantasies :lol: 

Yes I had a cup of water about 4 hours ago :lol: 

26 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

we all fave differebt talents in music and other...thinks! :lol:

:blink: You been drinking? :lol:

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

10 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

What's the fucking difference? Both are two ''fit birds'' who have the pleasure of being in Len's filthy fantasies :lol: 

Yes I had a cup of water about 4 hours ago :lol: 

What's the fucking difference? Both are two ''fit birds'' who have the pleasure of being in Len's filthy fantasies :lol: 

Well by that reasoning there's no difference between Dot Cotton and Salma Hayek :lol:

Yes I had a cup of water about 4 hours ago :lol: 

Then back to the fretboard and the rewind button eh? :lol:  Don't worry, I'll be laughing the other side of my face when you reach that hallowed guitar players apotheosis of....uh, a million youtube likes :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Well by that reasoning there's no difference between Dot Cotton and Salma Hayek :lol:

No shit! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Then back to the fretboard and the rewind button eh? :lol:  Don't worry, I'll be laughing the other side of my face when you reach that hallowed guitar players apotheosis of....uh, a million youtube likes :lol:  

Oh fuck right off Len :lol: