Is this the funniest cover of Welcome To The Jungle?

Fourteenbeers

Since we are in the "JUNGLE"  I decided to post this here...  Richard Cheese's hilarious lounge version of Welcome To The Jungle.

I especially like the Tarzan call in the beginning and  "sex noises" at: 1:12-1:18 :lol:

It is possible that this has been posted before somewhere on this forum, but here goes nothing.  Enjoy.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Since we are in the "JUNGLE"  I decided to post this here...  Richard Cheese's hilarious lounge version of Welcome To The Jungle.

I especially like the Tarzan call in the beginning and  "sex noises" at: 1:12-1:18 :lol:

It is possible that this has been posted before somewhere on this forum, but here goes nothing.  Enjoy.  

????

25 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

LMAO, the sex noises are more like "they trying to assassinate me" noises. :lol:

I don't really know if the "sex noises" that Axl makes in the orginal version  are any less funny... back in the day I used to think he tried to imitate Robert Plant (not very successfully though):lol:

• 3 weeks later...
On April 22, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

I don't really know if the "sex noises" that Axl makes in the orginal version  are any less funny... back in the day I used to think he tried to imitate Robert Plant (not very successfully though):lol:

its so true! :facepalm: :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Pretty cool actually! This Enter Sandman makes me laugh as well:

I discovered Richard Cheese only few months ago... my personal favorites are: Closer NIN /cover and

People = Shit /Slipknot cover :lol: