Best sound quality Axl/DC recording

default_

20 hours ago, default_ said:

So, I was looking for Axl/DC recordings/bootlegs but could only find really shitty sounding ones, could you gous please recommend me the best ones? 

Thanks!

Werchter at one time had probably the best quality bootleg. But I haven't checked in awhile so there may be better ones out there now.

As far as Axl's voice goes I'd recommend either Marseille from the first stint or Buffalo from the second stint. Both were pretty flawless vocally. Even TNT and Dirty Deeds were less "Mickey" than at other performances. That said, I'm not sure if there's a top quality audio boot for either. I'm sure there is for at least one of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

As far as Axl's voice goes I'd recommend either Marseille from the first stint or Buffalo from the second stint. Both were pretty flawless vocally. Even TNT and Dirty Deeds were less "Mickey" than at other performances. That said, I'm not sure if there's a top quality audio boot for either. I'm sure there is for at least one of them.

^^^ musician :) good advice. i wll still ask my friend, he is super knowledgable and a fantastic musician :headbang:

On 4/25/2017 at 9:05 PM, cqleonardo said:

The last show of the tour is out on bootleg with a huge quality, check the GNR Bootlegs page on facebook

Philly was the best show, Sevilla had the best voice but Philly Axl just knocked it out the park and he was standing, it was the best setlist and the band killed it. That's how you finish a tour 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/05/2017 at 11:42 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes ^^^^ :headbang:

I agree I say it many times but GTDAB will stay with me forever from that show. He was incredible. However in terms of overall every show he was standing was better. I turned to the person who I was with and said I haven't looked at Angus once and we were halfway through. I mass Axl in ACDC

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mark1989 said:

I agree I say it many times but GTDAB will stay with me forever from that show. He was incredible. However in terms of overall every show he was standing was better. I turned to the person who I was with and said I haven't looked at Angus once and we were halfway through. I mass Axl in ACDC

yeah i was grateful i got to see him in Vegas last year but i am so looking forward to this concert i am going to in November. Axl. please please please be careful so i can see you dancin' around!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 hours ago, AlexC said:

This could very well be the longest show AC/DC has ever played.

At the very least it's the longest since The Razor's Edge Tour which had a 22 song set list at its peak and a short drum solo from Slade.

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is there a reason Axl is not in this pic and Brian is? nothing against Brian just wondering :) Axl was def the lead singer at that time...

I imagine they just grabbed the first generic pic they had on hand. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

At the very least it's the longest since The Razor's Edge Tour which had a 22 song set list at its peak and a short drum solo from Slade.

makes sense. the could have have photo shopped Axl in though! j/k :lol:

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

Right okay. Well it may be the longest in terms of songs played, I can't think if another show when 25  songs were played.

• Like 1