Podcast: How Katarina Benzova became the tour photographer for Guns N' Roses and AC/DC

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I like her pics....but the pics that the superfans take like Tako, Bethany and this Pao Glitter are out of this world. They all are very talented! :thumbsup:

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing musical instruments

Image may contain: 1 person, concert

Image may contain: one or more people and people on stage

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a musical instrument, on stage, concert and night

Those are awesome!!!! Who is Bethany?

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I like her pics....but the pics that the superfans take like Tako, Bethany and this Pao Glitter are out of this world. They all are very talented! :thumbsup:

There´s a guy named Tony Trujillo or something like that that have amazing photos too. And all these people took these pics from a confined and limited spot..Imagine that if they have an "All Access" laminate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Derick said:

There´s a guy named Tony Trujillo or something like that that have amazing photos too. And all these people took these pics from a confined and limited spot..Imagine that if they have an "All Access" laminate.

Oh man...I can't. They would be fantastic I am sure! I am already blown away by the pics that they already take just from the pit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh man...I can't. They would be fantastic I am sure! I am already blown away by the pics that they already take just from the pit. 

These are so awesome!! I love this one! I can't even! :lol: