The Leftovers (HBO)

tsinindy

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 2:52 PM, Forsaken said:

I'm bumping this because this show is beyond epic. This has to be my very favorite show on TV right now... 

Could not agree more and this season in particular is mind-numbingly great.  

14 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Last weeks episode was very good, but probably my least favorite of the season so far. Surprising, because Matt's episode last season was one of my favorites.

Can't wait for tonight though!

Yes, I agree with you on that, was by far my least favorite episode of the season.  

Another solid episode. Not sure if I liked it more or less than Matt's episode, though.

While it feels the show is going towards an end, it doesn't seem to be doing it very quick, with only two episodes remaining.

The pacing seems to be a little odd this season, that's my only gripe.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'll check it out.

Did you get around to The 100 yet?

Babe....you're keeping me busy lol.  I haven't got the 100....or the keepers, yet :)

i meant dude...sorry lol

Edited by tsinindy

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2017 at 7:50 AM, tsinindy said:

Babe....you're keeping me busy lol.  I haven't got the 100....or the keepers, yet :)

i meant dude...sorry lol

This is probably the last show I have yet to binge. Does the lack of answers in season 3 derail or ruin the show overall? I'm real close to giving this a try. Any feedback would be appriciated.

7 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

This is probably the last show I have yet to binge. Does the lack of answers in season 3 derail or ruin the show overall? I'm real close to giving this a try. Any feedback would be appriciated.

What lack of answers?

37 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

What lack of answers?

I've been reading, but not spoiling myself, in case I commit to watching the show. But, hear that season 3 finale leaves a lot of answered questions. So I was asking if you were disappointed in any way for how the show ended. If not, I feel like I'm going to dive in.

43 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I've been reading, but not spoiling myself, in case I commit to watching the show. But, hear that season 3 finale leaves a lot of answered questions. So I was asking if you were disappointed in any way for how the show ended. If not, I feel like I'm going to dive in.

I didn't find a lot of things unanswered myself.  I'll put it this way if you liked Lost and it's ending, you'll be fine.  I'd recommend the show to anyone.  It is far superior to most offerings out there at the moment.

On 4/25/2017 at 10:27 AM, tsinindy said:

I searched and didn't find a thread on this one.  I am flabbergasted, possibly the best show on TV at the moment (technically GOT isn't on right now and even if it was, Thrones has fallen off significantly IMO).

Anyone?

Halhway season 2. Incredible show. I wasn't aware Justin Theroux was such a fine actor. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Halhway season 2. Incredible show. I wasn't aware Justin Theroux was such a fine actor. 

Awesome!  Glad you are enjoying it!  Let me know your thoughts when you're finished.  Apparently you, @Black Sabbath and I are the only ones that watched it.  @Oldest Goat ignores my recommendations :) or is holding out until I watch one of his shows lol

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1