Who would you like to see produce the next GN'R record?

Butch Vig, just because I really like how big the drums usually sound on his records. (But I would like more dyamic range)

Next wpuld be Brenden O Brien, just because when he worked on Libertad, he insisted that every member be present for every session

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sunset Gardner said:

maybe you're right.  jesus, now i feel like the guy from alternative nation.  

Nah you're not that bad. Alt nation comes in and takes our speculations and tries to pass it off as news. 

I can't see past Clink. It wouldn't be ideal if it's not him for me at least partially, but I like Axl's taste and Cweed so when it comes to production just not RTB again and I'll be good.

Edited by Rovim

3 hours ago, Mendez said:

Butch Vig, just because I really like how big the drums usually sound on his records. (But I would like more dyamic range)

Next wpuld be Brenden O Brien, just because when he worked on Libertad, he insisted that every member be present for every session

I was going to say Brendan O'Brien, I bet he could get energetic performances out of those guys

4 hours ago, Mendez said:

He also did some very good work for AC/DC's albums Black Ice and Rock Or Bust. So I would hire him or Caram Constanzo.

Clink is like the Izzy of Gn'R producers. If you can have him, why get someone else? And for a final Guns album, why get someone else?

After all this time and with Slash back in the band and Duff as well, they will need to recapture the essence. They will need all the help they can get and Clink can help the most imo.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1