Indiana Jones 5

On 2017-04-26 at 7:19 AM, Silent Jay said:

Is Shia Labeouf returning?

I find this amusing Disney probably knows they will have to kill Ford first before making more money with IJ.

Disney has sure been trying - the Falcon door, the plane crash, the miscalculated landing... I smell a conspiracy theory in the making. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2017 at 0:51 PM, AslatIE said:

''...the fifth chapter of the Indiana Jones series is now confirmed for a July 10, 2020 release. Both Steven Spielberg, director of every Indiana Jones film, and star Harrison Ford will return.''

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-and-next-indiana-jones-get-release-dates

so are they going to wheel Harrison Ford out for filming and have him propped up with something? :D j/k just an old person joke :lol:

21 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahahaha!

btw, off topic....where are the pics mr.????? ;)

I haven't taken many recently. I went back to Scotland for two weeks for a family emergency, so everything's been a bit all over the place since then.

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ohhhhhh no i hope everything is ok? was it your grandmother? ( sorry it that is prying :( )

Yeah, I posted about it in the General Chat thread (so we're not clogging up the Indiana Jones thread).

• Like 1

A total stranger drunkenly explaining the plot of The Lost Ark would likely be more entertaining than whatever garbage this franchise will throw at us.

Indy is a franchise that needs to be laid to rest

• Like 1

After Indy 4, I would love this one to end the Indy franchise on a high note. The fact that the script is written by the same guy who wrote Indy 4, doesn't give me much hope though. But I very much hope it's gonna be good. I hope Spielberg is motivated and wants to prove that he can still pull off a great action adventure movie. This time George Lucas won't be blamed for everything so the stakes are much higher for Spielberg. I'm sure Harrison Ford will be great like always. If nothing else, we'll probably get some awesome music from John Williams again.