new web site of all concert lithos

8 hours ago, mattathias said:

Hey guys,

I've been working on a blog for a little while. It's now live http://gnrposters.rocks/. I have about 50 posters shown there.

There's some basic info about the posters, some info on the artists and you can give a 'star rating' to your favourite posters. Thanks to all of you that answered questions and supplied the poster photos. You guys rock! If you do have any feedback or know have more info, please let me know.

Cheers,
Matt 

Very cool, thanks for doing this. I think you might be missing the April Fools Day litho from the surprise gig in West Hollywood. I'm not seeing it on the site. First one I see is Coachella.

15 hours ago, mattathias said:

Hey guys,

I've been working on a blog for a little while. It's now live http://gnrposters.rocks/. I have about 50 posters shown there.

There's some basic info about the posters, some info on the artists and you can give a 'star rating' to your favourite posters. Thanks to all of you that answered questions and supplied the poster photos. You guys rock! If you do have any feedback or know have more info, please let me know.

Cheers,
Matt 

Add the Godzilla ones from Japan if you can! :)

8 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Missing at least the lighter Tokyo dragon poster and the Lima one was fake

Still awesome!

Hey mate, the Lima one is totally fake but I love the guy's passion! The lighter Tokyo poster is on the same page as the blue one. It's good feedback though, I should add a separate page for it. Thanks heaps!

• Like 1

It will be interesting once more posters go on your site and rate the lithos to see which get the most stars.

I was surprised to see you rate San Francisco that high. I would have thought Cincinnati was hands down more sought after then that one. I have both and love them. Just never hear anybody talk about the San Fran litho.

6 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

It will be interesting once more posters go on your site and rate the lithos to see which get the most stars.

I was surprised to see you rate San Francisco that high. I would have thought Cincinnati was hands down more sought after then that one. I have both and love them. Just never hear anybody talk about the San Fran litho.

Hey mate, you'll have to keep us honest then. From what I've seen Kobe is hands down the $$$ winner, then San Fran, then Kansas City. I've never seen a Cincinnati one for sale. That is the real reason I started the blog though: to get the stories and insight into these posters.

For example the Melbourne poster with Ned Kelly, he's Australia's outlaw like a Billy the Kid. Whoever did that poster really nailed it but if you're not Aussie you'd never know!