Strong Rumor: From Australian news source: Guns N' Roses currently working on new album

Just now, Kasanova King said:

I'm not so sure.  The article has very recent pictures of Slash (from last few days) in the studio supposedly recording new material.

I'll eat my hat if it isn't some promo thing for Marshall, SMKC related or not related to GN'R. 

• Like 1

Another thing that makes me wonder is that billboard that has been in LA for months.  What's the point of that?  Every NITLT billboard they had previously referenced songs and only lasted a few weeks.  The one in LA just features their logo and has been up for months.

• Like 1

Not that I believe in this article, but this is the perfect timing to start working on new music.

Their relationship seems good, they're making money and the brand is being reestabilished. Its the perfect momment to start working on new stuff.

If its going to happen? I hope so, but I doubt it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

Not that I believe in this article, but this is the perfect timing to start working on new music.

Their relationship seems good, they're making money and the brand is being reestabilished. Its the perfect momment to start working on new stuff.

I think so too.  I think GN'R fans are always skeptical of news like this (for just reason).  But hey, they reunited last year and fans said that would never happen....So who knows.  I'd say there's at least a decent chance there's some truth to this. 

• Like 1

Since Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson won't rest until he's remade every possible property under the sun, we're set to revisit the world of Jumanji with a new sequel. Though he promised to honour Robin Williams with the new movie, fans of the original have reason to worry that the new film will be a stinker.

The first warning sign? The film is named after a Guns N' Roses song. Yes, it's officially called Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/the_new_jumanji_movie_is_named_after_a_guns_n_roses_song_and_doesnt_even_feature_a_board_game

I did not want to start a thread on this ,  but I found it interesting none the less . does a movie need gnr permission for the title name ?  new song in movie ? (stretch I know ) but things are brewing it feels like .

We'd all love new music, but nothing is 100% with this band until it's happening. Hope for the best and expect the worst. 

On a side note- Am I the only one who has no interest in seeing the CD II songs released with Slash playing on them? I'd prefer something from scratch

• Like 3

Im sure its gonna happen eventually.

Maybe 4 songs on a live record or on another gh álbum.  But.. If u ask me, knowing axls taste, the great ambirement inside the band, and this slashs new "hard work etic", plus the pile of money they're being offer for a record contract... its gonna happen