Strong Rumor: From Australian news source: Guns N' Roses currently working on new album

In my opinion, given Axl's history of releasing albums, I don't think we will get a GNR record any time soon.  

It would be more realistic to expect a Axl/DC record, where Agnas is not  a perfectionist and would not let Axl muck around for years with it and would just put out an album so he could have a product to tour with.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

In my opinion, given Axl's history of releasing albums, I don't think we will get a GNR record any time soon.  

It would be more realistic to expect a Axl/DC record, where Agnas is not  a perfectionist and would not let Axl muck around for years with it and would just put out an album so he could have a product to tour with.   

I think that if we want more recorded Axl vocals soon-ish, we can maybe look at Angus as a stop gap jesus. Axl is gonna take half a decade give or take when it comes to a Guns album.

We're lucky Brian likes fast cars but doesn't like ear plugs.

Edited by Rovim

53 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Bullshit, bullshit everywhere!

Also why the fuck is Slash playing a saxophone in that picture? :lol:

If that FB post is true, what the fuck is their problem? It took them 22 years to get back together, they do two years of touring and then go back to make music that nobody cares about with other people? It's like they go out of their way not to give the fans what they really want most of all (new music).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

I think the main reason behind all the CD delays was that Axl was the only original member left. Maybe with Slash and Duff back onboard things are going to work faster. 
But when I mean faster, don't expect anything before 2018. 

Oh, and if Slash get back wish SMKC and Axl to AC/DC I swear I'll do everything in my power to kick these guys in their nuts. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

How many SMKC albums Slash has to make, they're just not good. The next one is likely to flop.

I guess you have not looked at any streaming numbers for their records:lol:,which are anything but a flop, World on Fire the single alone has over 10 Million+ hits on Spotify and the rest of the album rivals any of his other works,including his solo record. 

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Just on facebook

18280995_10155332291806474_727449288_n.p

That live album will be the real gem. Axl's best vocals on record since 06. 

The Angus Axl record will be huge. I think the interest in this is being underestimated.  Obviously the cherry on top and the grand finale of all this news will be when Axl and Slash complete work together...potentially this could be a huge 5 years coming up but I'm not getting hopes up since Axl is involved 

If there is new music, which I still think is a pretty big if, it seems likely after NITL wraps up in late 2017/early 2018 that Slash will do another SMKC album and tour and Axl will do his first AC/DC record and tour (of original music) which id argue would lead us until mid 2019. Guns will most likely be on hiatus for those years or do mini arena tours or one off tours, and after that I argue Axl's work on a new Guns album will continue in 2019/2020 and the next big Guns tour will be 2020-2021/22. It's definitely a shame the immediate plans from the big 3 aren't new music, because the library, while great, is pathetically small and Axl hardly ever releases anything. However new Guns music won't be on everyone's radar for a few years, which is why Axl told us music is possible but not soon.

Slash and I think Myles basically confirmed that they were going to record with The Conspirators again when there was a break in the gnr thing so this shouldn't be a surprise. He puts out an album per year so he is due.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Just on facebook

18280995_10155332291806474_727449288_n.p

Who is this Andrew Treadwell? In what sense is he credible? And who deleted the comment?

Tbh Axl doing an AC/DC album and tour after the NITL tour is over makes sense. There'll be huge demand for it and it will be excellent. Plus it gives Slash the window to finish his Conspirators album and hit the road with Myles as Alter Bridge will have finished The Last Hero tour by 2018. It all fits but WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY AND HOW DOES HE KNOW ALL THIS SHIT?

If all this happens then a new Guns album won't be released until 2020 at the earliest but Axl/DC kicks ass and would be more than welcome to keep us entertained in the mean time.

5 hours ago, Towelie said:

If that FB post is true, what the fuck is their problem? It took them 22 years to get back together, they do two years of touring and then go back to make music that nobody cares about with other people? It's like they go out of their way not to give the fans what they really want most of all (new music).

It's like they do what they want and that takes priority over what we want. Fucked up and out of place.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Except for those of us who aren't remotely interested in AC/DC. 

New Axl vocals Towelie... I don't care if that comes in the form of an AC/DC album or a Steps album, either way it's new vocals :lol:

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:38 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Same thing happened with the 1st North American leg. Everyone was screaming it would be a disaster right before it started, and it turned out just fine

Yeah but back then we hadn't seen Axl and Slash together and there were a ton of unanswered questions. Now that we're seeing what's really going on and the fact that it doesn't look like this re-run is going to change, there's less interest

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

It's like they do what they want and that takes priority over what we want. Fucked up and out of place.

couldn't have said it any better.....very very unfortunate we as big fans know what the possibilities of a new gnr material is but the band members dont care about that. the fans want new music from GNR, not any of combos of gnr members in other bands!!!! ugh so frustrating!!!