Strong Rumor: From Australian news source: Guns N' Roses currently working on new album

8 minutes ago, soon said:

I think what you and Downzy are putting forward is very likely how it would play out, of this scenario were/is real world.  I would imagine that Duff and Slash are offered some leverage but wouldn't really invoke it ever, in interest of keeping things moving in a positive way.  

I think if they choose to do CD II tracks Slash and Duff won't intervene too much besides recording parts because they can't. Those are Axl's songs he wrote and spent decades with. However, if they choose to write new material I could see the entire band having a complete say over the direction of new songs and the record would be traditional rock n roll with some piano ballads. 

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

14048931273_918a234227_b.jpg

I don't think that Duff and Chris are enemies! He left for other reasons.

That all changed after he talked shit about the band on Twitter, I seriously doubt anyone in the band are on good terms with him. He was definitely fired.

Chris: Hey Duff, I'm going to add sub-bass to some of the songs

Duff: No dude, my bass is enough

Chris: This is a nostalgia tour...

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

jesus christ, pitmans keyboard, like did he REALLY get any pussy or extra money from playing his keyboard on a fuckin bouncy spring lmaaaaao

Say what you want about him, but he had at least a better stage presence than Melissa

Edited by Sosso

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

There was a Duff Pitman fight?  God, what I wouldn't give to get a vid of Duff knocking that Buffalo Bill looking cunt the fuck out :lol:

I dont remember if it was discussed here.  If anyone remembers Id love to hear.  It was discussed on a different forum for sure, by a person who sometimes has had insider access/knowledge and sometimes not.  

I wouldn't mind the vid myself :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

If I understand correctly, the members from the Nu era can't hold up a new album as they were paid for their work with it being in their contract that it is now Axl's- I don't think they even make royalities if new music was released and I don't believe that the band members on CD get royalties. The way this is legal is because they were paid on those yearly contracts. I remember reading this somewhere but if this was a rumor or just false feel free to correct me.

Of course they make royalties, they are ASCAP registered for both performance and writing credits.

44 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Say what you want about him, but he had at least a better stage presence than Melissa

melissas a friggin rocket though with a veeeery good voice who actually lends to the GnR sound while meanwhile chris...he looks like a rapey upscale version of iggy pop and sounded very meh. Bumblefoot used to carry the BG vox in nu-GnR and everyone who shits on melissa probably wouldn't like to hear just duff and dizzy try to hit axl's octave. 

3 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

melissas a friggin rocket though with a veeeery good voice who actually lends to the GnR sound while meanwhile chris...he looks like a rapey upscale version of iggy pop and sounded very meh. Bumblefoot used to carry the BG vox in nu-GnR and everyone who shits on melissa probably wouldn't like to hear just duff and dizzy try to hit axl's octave. 

I haven't talked about her backing vocals (which are great), I talked about the stage presence. 

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

Chris: Hey Duff, I'm going to add sub-bass to some of the songs

Duff: No dude, my bass is enough

Chris: This is a nostalgia tour...

*Duff crescent kicks him*

Duff: RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!

:D

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

:D

Pittman is a black belt in six martial arts and a semi-pro boxer. Duff ain't moving that mountain.

Duff's lucky he's still walking to be  honest. It's a good job Dizzy stepped in when he did or Duff likely wouldn't be involved in this tour. Dizzy and Chris follow the "keyboarders code" and it put the whole thing on ice (thankfully), as I'd hate to see Duff get hurt. It wouldn't be the first time that Pittman's temper and strength has put members out of action.

Edited by MADDOGJONES

31 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

These fuckin vultures reporting the shit we banter about as news. Now THAT is Fake News... 

Next up: "Former GnR keyboardist had wobbly keyboard shoved up his ass at first rehearsal"...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

These fuckin vultures reporting the shit we banter about as news. Now THAT is Fake News... 

Next up: "Former GnR keyboardist had wobbly keyboard shoved up his ass at first rehearsal"...

Why is it "fake news"? What reason do you have to think downzy is lying?

2 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

Why is it "fake news"? What reason do you have to think downzy is lying?

Oh I believe what Downzy is saying. I think it's a joke that these "reporters" stalk around here, and then copy and paste it like they did something... at least they credited this forum this time. 

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Oh I believe what Downzy is saying. I think it's a joke that these "reporters" stalk around here, and then copy and paste it like they did something... at least they credited this forum this time. 

Oh, okay, fair point, but it’s not “fake news” then it’s just “news”. To be “fake news” it would have to be, fake!

1 hour ago, soon said:

I dont remember if it was discussed here.  If anyone remembers Id love to hear.  It was discussed on a different forum for sure, by a person who sometimes has had insider access/knowledge and sometimes not.  

I wouldn't mind the vid myself :lol:

I remember hearing about it about a year ago :lol: I want video footage of that more than a pro-shot :lol:

6 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Kennedy is on Trunk right now. Some guy called and asked when new stuff is getting done with Slash. All he said is that the Guns thing is huge and going so well that he doesn't know and then the subject was changed. 

Good news I guess?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, jafeijo said:

Good news I guess?

I'd say.  If he was working on Conspirators material I'm sure Kennedy would have mentioned it.  The fact that that he immediately referenced Guns would make one assume that Slash is focused on Guns N' Roses.

• Like 3