Axl's been registering trademarks again!

This is a bit like how 90s pop bands did merchandise, anyone old enough to remember the dark days of the Spice Girls will have an idea of the kind of tat which people will put their name on.

I don't really give a fuck either way, it doesn't look like we'll get new music out of this extended glory lap and the monetisation of his initials is probably another move to fluff that retirement pillow nice and fat. No one can expect much else at this point.

Edited by SoundOfAGun
  • Like 1

why all this bitching and whining about Axl maybe release some Tequila brand?  let him release a fuckin brand of Tequila if he want to. Don't buy it if you hate it.  I Think it's fun when bands release they own brands of beer/whine/spirits whatever..

I ended up in hospital aged 19 with alcohol poisoning from drinking Tequila?, 25 years later and a still shudder at the mention of it.

Am I the only one who finds this a little crass, endorsing Alcohol when you have two band members who have had battles with drinking- probably why it doesn't carry the GnR name.

Doesnt Vince Neil have Tequila ? and that story is another level of fucked up endorsements.

• Like 1