Brian's New TV Show - A Life On The Road

James Bond

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Looks pretty cool. The first episode airs tonight (and Roger Daltrey is his guest). It's nice to hear that lovely voice of his!

so do we think this is a permanent retirement from AC/DC? never did hear anything about the experimental drug that could allow him to sing again? sounded like a long shot to me *shrugs*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so do we think this is a permanent retirement from AC/DC? never did hear anything about the experimental drug that could allow him to sing again? sounded like a long shot to me *shrugs*

He's done television before so this isn't a sign either way of any involvement with the band. I honestly think Angus wants to move on with Axl whether or not Brian is ever able to tour again. Even as a massive Brian I can admit it'd be rather silly to have him sing on the album but then have Axl for the tour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Already taken down (unsurprisingly). I'm sure I can find a torrent of it although of course I don't condone such behaviour. ;)

Dying to give this a watch. Brian has such a good personality for this type of thing.

yes he does! i never heard him do this type of thing before but he is very good at it.