The urinary tract infection thread

spunko12345

It shocks me that of all the professions represented on this forum, we don't have one medical practitioner to help Spunko. 

Go to your local GP Spunko. I booked an appointment for one and the next date we could agree on was 19th May, so I better not die before then. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

It shocks me that of all the professions represented on this forum, we don't have one medical practitioner to help Spunko. 

Go to your local GP Spunko. I booked an appointment for one and the next date we could agree on was 19th May, so I better not die before then. 

He's Welsh and we do have a vet on here so ....... :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

What professions?!? :lol:  I can't think of any particularly mind-blowing ones!  Mines a scumbags job, Spunko works for the council housing mentalists i think...who else, Snake Pit was a labourer/dole scrounger...hmmm...Sandman I think was a football ref...i can't think of anyone that amazing around here, fuckin' dregs of society if you ask me :lol:  Your ones alright, grapghic designer, runs her own business...McLeods is too.  

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What professions?!? :lol:  I can't think of any particularly mind-blowing ones!  Mines a scumbags job, Spunko works for the council housing mentalists i think...who else, Snake Pit was a labourer/dole scrounger...hmmm...Sandman I think was a football ref...i can't think of anyone that amazing around here, fuckin' dregs of society if you ask me :lol:  Your ones alright, grapghic designer, runs her own business...McLeods is too.  

Doesn't Soulmonster have that one cool job? :lol:

3 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I don't know whether I should go support Arsenal or listen to Sex Pistols... Hmmm... :lol:

I'm kidding, of course I would, you are what you get paid for right, and you've only gotten paid for playing music, that makes you a musician boss ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alfierose said:

It's probably too late for anything other than amputation. Should have drunk the cranberry juice. :P

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I'll go get the bread knife! :lol:  

You'd better make it a chainsaw!

Who am i kidding bring on the nailclippers :lol:

• Like 3