US and Europe stadiums for NITL tour

I can't understand one thing...Stadiums in Europe are bigger than in US??
In US we had soldout shows with 40000-50000 people...In Europe we will have 70000-80000 shows...
What is diference?
For example I will use Vienna show...I read that Guns sold 60000 tickets,and this stadium is one of the smalest stadium on Europe tour

4 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Also football > handegg

(totally not a bait)

Going along with this, a football pitch is wider than an American football field, so you gain more seating at the back, as well as being able to fit more people on the field. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

In US we had soldout shows with 40000-50000 people...In Europe we will have 70000-80000 shows...
What is diference?
For example I will use Vienna show...I read that Guns sold 60000 tickets,and this stadium is one of the smalest stadium on Europe tour

The question isn't real clear.  But US stadiums hold 45-60,000 for concerts.   Sounds like Europe stadiums hold more/hence more people at the show.  And like someone said in Europe it's all GA vs reserved, so they can squeeze more in.  

10 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

What is diference?

Stadium sizes are about the same.

60,000 for the Vienna show is probably an exaggeration, it holds about 50,000 for end-stage concerts.

I don't know where you got your 70-80,000 figures, but if it's from wikipedia showing the stadium's capacity, be aware that those numbers seldom matches what an end-stage concert would be.

The European numbers will probably be around the same as we've seen for the US leg.

Olympic stadium for example has a run track around the pitch making the floor even larger.

The main point is we don't do floor seating and generally our football pitches are bigger than yours, and i'd imagine they are bigger than your baseball stadiums also.